Sabiki Rigs

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Yourused, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Yourused

Yourused New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ok here is my secret to pass on here.. Cumberland City... Ok if you have been there then you know the Busy Bee store. They have Eagle Claw rigs that have I do believe 30 lb main line and 20 lb leaders.. We did some research and this seems to be what they are. All I know is i pulled in 40lb buffalo on them at Cheatham. they are only 1.50 each.. I did buy about 50 at a time and she cut the price to a dollar each.. but you must buy in bulk and give her a few weeks to order them.. Hope this helps you guys out.

2. Deepwater1

Deepwater1 New Member

State:
    Toccoa, GA
    Hey Dale, do you happen to know the phone number there? I'll call and have her order me some for the upcomming gathering.

3. Yourused

Yourused New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    931-827-2775 Let them know you want the large ones that have the part number that ends in 2

They dont break off like the bass pro shop ones.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dale that is an excellent price and heavy duty rigs. I would think that ONE would last for a long time. Thanks for sharing.

5. Yourused

Yourused New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    very true. however i have had them broken many times and the hooks also break but they last much better than others I have used... I should give her a call myself. dont want to get caught without. I give many away. and that may have to stop if she raises prices due to demand.

6. Yourused

Yourused New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    How does the ranking system work here?? I see people with less posts than me who have green bars and such.. I am so sad.

7. Participation buddy. ;):handshake:

8. Yourused

Yourused New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    :bulgy-eyes:When it's not this cold outside i try... but i am normally fishing