S-man's flathead catfish home video.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by s_man, Jan 21, 2007.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I am reluctant to report that all three copies of my DVD have apparently been lost or destroyed somewhere in the mailstream. I can no longer find any trace of them by PM's. Anyone still waiting can stop cause I don't think Its gonna show. I did my best to get it out there, but I'm at a loss now. Sorry to get your hopes up. I did learn some things from this experiment. Next time will be different. S-man.

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Before any of you want to lambast Skip I was one of the destroyers of a DVD. Was not intentional I put it on the top of the car for my wife to mail it to the next person along with a check for 200 that my Mom had given us for Christmas. She did not see it and I did not tell her it was there, and she drove off. So I am at fault all the way. I appologize to all of the other BOC members that I screwed it up.

3. zcat

zcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sorry to hear that,s man. I know you put alot of effert to get the dvd made. Im one of the ones that never got the dvd.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Skip sorry to hear that brother. Accidents do happen unfortunatly. Who knows, they still may turn up.

5. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Sorry to hear that, Skip. Thank you very much for the effort you put into this project. The next one will be bigger and better.

6. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    sorry to hear about your dvd's skip......but if you need help with it next time i have a dvd burner on my computer you can come over and ill burn you a few copies so you have back up

7. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I'll check, see if I still have it. May not because I just installed 3 new ones at work.