S-MAN STRICKS AGAIN

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Ben Noll, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Ben Noll

Ben Noll New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I wanted to wait till S-man made a post on our Tuesday night adventure.He didn't like it real well when I insisted he be blind folded on the way to another honey hole.Hell,he'll probably still find it again.I took lots of pictures,the fish looked ok every time but I had a lot of trouble getting Skip to look good and finally just give on trying to make that happen.We did have a good night ,like he said after the rain let up,with several runs.The man do catch big fish-congrats to him again.On a follow up note I went again last night with Darrell from the bait shop.We started fishing at five till seven and by five till eight I had three in the boat,Darrell had missed three.Six runs in less than an hour,with my fourth double of the season.It was wild for a while.Fish were 10-2,13-5 and 22-8.This was at a different location than where I fished with Skip.We never got a run the next hour,moved and had two more decent runs but both let go and never came back.Water temp was 64-5 Tuesday with Skip and was 62 yesterday.Things have sure picked up-Good fishing and be safe.

2. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Sounds like you're on fire!!:wink::cool2:

3. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    congrats on a great nite

4. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Good job Ben, If you can get out this week you better pound em hard. I saw all kinds of wildlife out this morning on my way home. Just think there is a connection to great fishing. Good luck