Ryang Lights Up Dillon!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Aug 22, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, not exactly!:smile2: But, let me tell ya... He actually showed up without hotdogs and netted a nice channel cat before we even went fishing! Yes, I said netted! LOL.. Gary we need bait to fish, not actual fish! He did throw a castnet pretty darn good though to his respect! Well, after the bait situation was sorted out, we launched on the lake along with other BOC friend Garry (RetiredToFish). We started our drift, and before I knew it, I heard a wail of a scream coming from a baitclicker off a Garcia 6500! I about fell off the back off the boat! I turned so fast, I think I got a mild case of whiplash! Gary had tried to set the hook without tightening down the drag! :big_smile::smile2::roll_eyes:... I knew now that the curse was aboard! After we got that situation solved, Gary like a seasoned veteran, busts into one! Not a monster, but a very nice channel cat! Garry then doubled up with one of his own! Gary swung that fish into the bottom of the boat, and like a sumo wrestler he belly flopped right on top of it!!! :crazy: What the !!!....*GG75%8 are you doing????? "This one ain't getting away this time!!!!" he replied! :smile2: Me and Garry looked at each other like we were scared for the children living in Wapakeneta!!! After he calmed his nerves and let the poor fella go, then came the swelling head! :wink: I knew then I was in trouble! HEY Rollo,,, ya wanna make another drift through there so you can catch one! :smile2: His hat actually popped clear off his head and about went in the lake! I was so distraught over the thought of Ryang shutting Rollo out thread, I pulled a dumb one myself, by trying to set the hook on the next take down on a circle hook, whiffing badly! Now im sweating, Gary is making excuses and looking at his watch like "Let's get the hell out of here before he gets lucky!" :roll_eyes: I did manage to get the next one though, even though it took small fish honors! It was a great day on the water with two good people even if they weren't hitting super well! Thanks for coming, and we will have to go again sometime! Now tell your story of how it went Gary!:smile2::wink: rollo

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    LOL thanks Jason for taking me and Garry out on your boat for a drifting extravaganza. Had a great time and I think the curse may be broke if not broke its hurten bad LOL. Great talken to you and Garry and that sucker fish is hurten bad too LOL.

3. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Sounds like you all had a great time today. And Gary actually caught a fish!:smile2:

4. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: Sounds like you guys had some fun. Time for round #2.:wink:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You knew there was gonna be some type of thread didn't ya! Even if stretched alittle!:smile2: We had a great time! Maybe next time we will light em up! rollo

The Sucker Fish is in a better place now! :smile2: He felt NO PAIN! :big_smile::smile2:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    From the sounds of your post yall needed a vidio camera running during your fish,n trip ,you might be up for the 10,000 dollars A F V award :wink::smile2:

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Here are Rollo's and Garry's fish, rollo couldnt figure out how to use my phone but he has one on his (he better LOL). By the way rollo if you go to where your pics are on your phone do the options (at least that is how it is on mine) and use the send and choose your email or mine which is on my profile.

Attached Files:

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Sent to me from rollo

Heres your proof biatches :smile2:

Attached Files:

9. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Do you noitce how small my fish looks next to Gary's 20 pounder? That is what he said it weighed ....:wink: ... Garry-

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Dont lie yours was at least 19:wink::smile2:

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    All I know, is Gary's fish was boated, and started poopin hotdogs out! Maybe there was some chummin going on I wasn't aware of! :crazy: rollo

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Notice how rollo changes his avatar to show a big fish and not the dinker that he caught today:smile2::tounge_out:

13. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    i did notice the big ole net and the lil ole fish:smile2::smile2::smile2: and rollo takes numerous pics of the same ole fish so he can change his avatar to make it look like he is catchin more fish then he really is :smile2::smile2::smile2::crazy:

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That big ole net has netted more small fish than biguns! I actually take extra clothes and change to make it look as if it was different trips! :smile2: rollo

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here, I will change it again...LOL...rollo

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I almost forgot about that, we were sitting there starting our drift and rollo starts stripping down Im like WTF is he doing:smile2:, now I know:smile2:. I could have swore I heard some banjo music in the background also

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mikey is on the move Gary! You a watching the race? He is a leading through caution!!! :smile2::wink: rollo

18. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    You all had a great time by the sounds of it congrats guys!

19. TheFlatheadWhisperer

TheFlatheadWhisperer New Member

State:
    ohio
    good times on the water with friends. thats awesome guys!!!!!!!:big_smile:

20. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Way to go guys on getting out and getting together. I was running late i ran into Dave and Matt, Garrett and family and Ryang. Wish i could have made it earlier. Maybe next Time. Congrats on the fish though guys.