Rv2 hitch

Discussion in 'Capt Steve's RV and Camping Talk' started by gotta go, Mar 27, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I have a 35ft 5th wheel camper (well my wife does) and a gooseneck ball in my truck (the truck is mine) Well, to keep from putting a 5th wheel hitch in the bed of my truck i bought a RV2 adapter for the camper so i can use the gooseneck ball to pull that bad boy. Has anyone on here had any experences with the RV1-2-3 hitches, any advice?? I'm ready to go camping/fishing and can't wait till it comes in:cool2: getting to old to sleep in the boat

2. Turtleracer

Turtleracer New Member

State:
    Upper So. Cal.
    Dean,

I have been towing my 38 ft. 5th wheel with the RV2 adapter for 4 years. Towing everywhere from campsites 50 - 100 miles away to New Mexico, I live in San Bernadino County, California. I have had no problems as of yet. :smile2::smile2:

3. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    I used to make them for Pop Up until I retired.

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    WOW never seen a pop up that hooked up to a gooseneck hitch?
    Our neighbor has been using that on his 5th wheel for 3 years. he loves it.
    Pete

5. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i have a 5th wheel to gooseneck and would not be without it. it frees up the bed of the truck and the good balls fold over and out of the bed when not in use.

6. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    my hitch converter is made by anderson. it is 4 years old and still in perfect condition.