Russ -------- CaptainAhab

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Dec 10, 2009.

What should Rusty's New Avatar Be?

1. Ahab

2. Captain Ahab

3. CapnAhab

4. Keep it as Russ. (NOT) lol

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Here Ye, Here Ye, Here Ye, I know call to order the Avatar Name Change Committee.

Upon slaying of the big grey and blue whale, its been recommended that Rusty forever be known as Ahab, or Captain Ahab. This is NOT to be confused with Jason Bridges (ARAB) known for his mathematical prowess. :smile2:

So, what say ye is appropriate for the man that has slain Goliath, and conquered the Century Mark with a 100 Pound Plus Whale!

Personally, I'm voting for Ahab! lmao

2. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Leave Russ alone......Nanner Boy....

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Not a Chance Dam Okie. :smile2:

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I dont know Nanner... We dont know the whole story so I'll have to say leave em be for now.... Or do you have a story to tell??....LMAO

5. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Nanner is just jealous because Ole Russ caught a bigger fish plus he is still mad over the NANNER thing........ :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Where were all these niceties when Cuz was morphed into Nanner somehow for being thrown from the boat into the drink? :smile2::roll_eyes:

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Ahab is Off to an early lead out of the gates. Into the first turn its Ahab! lmao

8. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    We don't want Russ changing is name....NANNER Man...I would like to invite everyone to vote to leave Russ's avatar the same as it is now. Russ is to nice of a guy to be having to change is avatar unlike some people that just wants to stir up trouble all the time.....:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Please turn off and stow all approved electronic devices.....:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

9. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I forsee Captain Ahab it should be.

The title most fitting of a giant among the catfish swabbies,that man his deck ever more in search of the next great white cat.

:worship::worship::worship: :0a23:

Huzza Huzza for the great Capt Ahab

10. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    its gotta be Captin Ahab as he is a captain, and he didi catch moby, lol

11. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    the story about how cuz came up with the name is great. well lets say he was in deep thought when it came to him...........lmao. im easy if a new name is in store il change it and hope that it around for a long time.

12. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    I suspect Russ would be proud with this name. I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression that a name change should not be flattering? :roll_eyes:

Well, that's my two cents. Time to get Bo away from the lamp cords. He's mobile now......:crazy: Nutrolls abound.

13. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    He want bite it but once.....some thing just have to be learned the hard way.:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

14. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    do i get to vote?

15. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    if so, i vote i never catch any .......... awwww hell that will never fly.:roll_eyes:

16. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    A flattering screen name change???? Unheard of around these parts!:wink:

17. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    :cool2: i can hear tanner now!

and taking first place with xxx lbs. the sheik of monster cattin, capt. Ahab of Missouri :smile2:

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Lol that's right Steve. I'm hopin they do have to announce Sheik Ahab in first cuz were fishn Tawakoni, Texas together. Go Ahab!! Lol

Rumor has it, that Arab The Great from Alabama will be there too. Lmao

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Seems Ol Ahab has garnered some support in the voting for not changing his avatar status. Ain't gonna happen. I'm on this like Oprah is a cheese Pizza.

20. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Far be it for me to stir the pot. But, I am of the belief that A.. The Nanner is trying to get some evens for his name change. B. We never give a new name that is complimentary to ANYONE. C. Even Ahab is not fitting the accomplishment our friend Russ has made. D. The damn Okie told me to vote no. :wink::smile2::smile2::smile2: