Run out of fishing luck. HA

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by joerush, May 25, 2008.

1. joerush

joerush New Member

State:
    AR
    Did my limb lining Friday night the 23rd. One nice channel cat and and most of my cut bait was still on the hooks. So after over 3 weeks of catching fish it came to a standstill.
    I am sorry I haven't answered my mail but the system won't let me until I make 10 posts.
    One question was how deep am I setting my limb lines. I try to set them 2-3 ft. To much line and the fish will get hung up on underwater branches.
    Another question was how I like Norfork and Mountain Home. I came here after 35 years in CO. I loved CO. and the rocky mountains, hunting and fishing. I grew up in Kansas catching bass, crappie, and of course catfish. I am now living my second childhood. I fished trout for 35 years and could care less if I ever caught another. I love it here. Typical small town living, two great lakes, noefork and bull shoals. striper fishing is also very good here. Mountain home is growing and a lot of new business. Iam happy I retired here.

Joe Rush

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Joe, the next three weeks will be a good time to go golfing:smile2:. We are going to try one more trip tomorrow. The blues should pick back up toward the end of june and be biting best at night. Welcome to the BOC/SOC, glad to see another Arkansas member.

3. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    Joe,

Welcome to the BOC/SOC. I know you will love it here. Lots of good information and a lot of BS so watch out, lol. Lots of good people willing to help you any way they can.

I'm glad you came to Arkansas to retire too.

don3778

4. roostermandave

roostermandave New Member

State:
    Cypress Bayou, ARKANSAS
    welcome to the BOC, glad to
    see another arkansas member,