rumors! youll love this one

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Steve Douglas, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    how this one got started ill never know, but it was intertaining to say the least!

i had a gentleman contact me today, asking about my old black program! huh! well i was confused at this point so i told him to tell me about it , maybe it would refresh my memory. well he then starts telling me that he heard that if you make a video, chuckin or tossin my competitors product in the lake, that i would give you a monster rod holder for each of the black one you tossed in the water!

this stuff is gettin funny!

guys, dont make a video of you throwin your driftmasters in the drink! i cant replace them for you. i do not have a program like this!

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lmao that would be a good way to go broke in a hurry lol

3. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Thats some crazy stuff right there. :bulgy-eyes:
    If I see any thing like that going on I'll let you know. ​

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    well if i throw my monsters in can i turn that in on my life time warranty???:laugh1:

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I have had some fishing partners in the past i would like to toss overboard!LMAO:devil:

6. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Heck if deals like that were going down I bet there would be alot of us sinking boats on film and sending them to seaark. LOL :laugh1:

7. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    I remeber reading some were on one of the website I go on that they was getting monster and they was getting rid of there old ones and someone told them they need to make a vid of throughing the old one in the water and installing the monsters but it wasn't saying you would give them any it's amazing though how thing get turned around isn't it but if I run across it again I'll let you know

8. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    Seems to me that they thought of a way to try to upgrade their holders for free. I'm telling you, the things that people come up with!

9. Southerncats

Southerncats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Steve....That would be a neat idea, if only we could get everyone to throw them in a few designated area's......we would have some more structure to fish.......probably not good on the pocket book though

10. dparsons21

dparsons21 New Member

State:
    Bessemer, Alaba
    DANGIT.......now I have to go fish out the ten from yesterday. You sure that wasnt true???

11. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Steve,
    Is there any truth to the rumor that if I send you a picture of my empty freezer, you will send me fresh skipjack for a year:winky:

...W

12. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

You have had fishing partners in the past THAT YOU HAVE thrown overboard..LMAO

13. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    IF I MAKE A VIDO OF ME THROWING MY WIFE IN THE RIVER, WILL YOU SEND ME A NEW ONE WITH A WARANTY THIS TIME????

14. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    Dear Steve:
    to late I have already disposed of my driftmasters in the local watering hole. Lucky for me it is froze solid so all ihad to do is walk out on the ice and retreive them. But I would still like my replacement sent to me LOL:clap::laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
  15. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Dear Mr. Steve,

I know you probably don't have much time to answer question's from the common man.

Being rich like you are, I do find it refreshing that you have time to participate with us common folk.

I heard if I send you a picture of my empty wallett, you will send a crisp hund'ed dollar bill.

Please run this past your tax and accounting departments and see if you can help me out.

I dont ask this for me, but for the child-reeeens! :Money:

16. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I wonder how many dumb asses threw in their rod holders........lmao