Ruined fishing day...whats that?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by wishiwasfishin, Mar 12, 2006.

1. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i been reading allot of post about people talking about how there fishing day was ruined.broke boat,not catching anything, so forth and so on. look at it this way a least ya got to attempt to go fishing:) sure we are all going to have bad days [thats why they call it fishing] but i have made it a point to have the best time with my buddies,dad,kids or who ever is with me even if i don't do so good i think my lucky stars that i got the chance to go that day. to me a fishing trip is all of what YOU make it.[ are we suppose to catch fish every time] so keep those lines tight,bait fresh,and boats running and i hope you have better luck on the next one.;)

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Right on Brother ! A bad day fishin' beats a good day at work...... I love to go whenever I can. However, I know what they mean by a ruined day. Ya plan for awhile, gett ready to go and something happens ya weren't ready for:confused: ....... But ya gotta look on the brite side, stay positive and make it a good day anyway. Friends family outdoors how can this be a ruined day ?
    Fish on guys and gals and remember to think God for what ya have !

3. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    EXACTLY what i was gonna put T-bone about worse day of fishin beats best day at work... lol

4. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    i hear you. that is why i didnt say it was ruined fishing trip. i posted realy bad day. i guess i should have posted realy bad day for equipment. cause we did make the best of it. even though we got wet and everything broke, and we didnt catch anything it was still was better than a day at work.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    i agree I love getting out my girls and take them fishing its all about spending
    time with family and friends. TAKE A KID FISHING YOU WILL ENJOY IT AND MAKE ONE KID VERY HAPPY

6. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    My wife and kids fish with me alot, would'nt take anything for those times.