Ruger mini 14

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by willcat, Aug 4, 2008.

1. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I have a chance to buy a mini ruger 14 for 300$, just wondering if this is a good buy or not, anybody own one or shoot one???

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    if its in reasonable shape and in good condition,I'd jump on it,you cant get one much cheaper.

3. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    From what I've seen....Good Buy...........

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    here it is

Attached Files:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    It is a good buy, though I prefer the mini 30.
    BB in SC

6. mrowe84

mrowe84 New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    looks like a good buy

7. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    I'd buy it. Looks in great shape, check that bore. I had to sell mine when we had some finacial difficulties. Fun gun & and a great "in case" gun for you militia folks. .223 ammo very cheap and if you decide to buy, PM me. I know I have at least a couple preban unused 35 round clips, maybe 50 round clips can't remember. Anyway just looked in the safe and they are still there. Do me a favor though, "put a matching scope on that thing"......(my wife said that to me when I had mine). That and "holy crap that gun is loud" I went back to the gun shop I sold mine to in hopes of getting it back. No luck. That in my opinion is the fairest price I've heard of on one.

Richard

8. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Also before you buy, look up all the bells and whistle's you can get for that gun. As many if not more than for the 10/22. You an make that thing look like the baddest gun at the range.

"I'm your huckleberry"

9. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Id say its unanimous(spelling?). Id buy that gun if it was around, but check the bore with a borelight if you can, theyre cheap and look for pitting and rusting. Gun shows Ive been at lately you cant touch one for under $400 w/o a scope and case. Check the bore and everything else you can think of and buy it if it seems okay. Heck see if he'll take 250-275???

10. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    I'd jump on it. Good price and darn sure a good gun.