rr guy ask to go juggin

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by cobra, Aug 14, 2008.

1. cobra

cobra New Member

State:
    north carolina
    now i see why the rr guy wants me to take him juggin, so he can get to my holes while he is fishing his catfish tournments.
    never happen now that i know
    like i said traitor in the group but for a reason!:angry:

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    That's another reason I don't like tournaments. Turns a some of people greedy,disrespectful, dishonest, and untrustworthy. Or were they really that way to begin with but just hidin it.

That's why I had never gotten into the bass fishing craze years ago. I seen how those guys acted when it came to tournament fishing. The stab ya in the back attitude and the greedy behavior turned me off real quick.

I know this type of fishing does not turn everyone this way but it just takes a few to ruin it for all.

3. PiscMonkey

PiscMonkey New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Well! I'm glad I didnt get all the ways into this, as for 2 years back I wanted to try to get into tourneys then classics after. Happened to be one of my last dreams but another one up in smoke due to crazy things happening to much. Guess I'm better off not having any dreams period, cos it causes me nothing but trouble for others and myself.

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Kevin, our club tournaments will not make anybody rich. It is $20 or $25 per boat and we pay two places. The winners might get $105 and the second place team $70. So, you spend $30 to $40 on gas and other expenses might be $25. So, the winners might net $30 to $40 and split two ways, that is a grand sum of $17.50 net monies.

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...now i see why the rr guy wants me to take him juggin, so he can get to my holes while he is fishing his catfish tournments. never happen now that i know like i said traitor in the group but for a reason!..."

The man you are talking about is ME! :smile2:

Too scared to fish YOUR holes? Then lets fish mine with your jugs. I am not scared to lead the way. :wink:

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Ridiculous! Fish patterns are ever changing. A "hole" holding fish today might be empty tomorrow. A good river man has enough savvy to know the general type areas to fish. The sonar adds yet another dimension to aid in finding drop offs, channels, etc. I have certain "honey holes", but are not guaranteed on any given day to catch fish in them all. I DON'T NEED ANYBODY to show me their spots. On a river, they are EASY to find. Large lakes fishing poses more of a challenge if you are not familiar with the layout, due to the huge areas to cover. Come on down Cobra. I'll take you straight to ALL my honey holes. Probably a limb line in every one of them as I type. :wink: I PMed you with an invite, but never got a reply.
    Bill in SC

7. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Sounds like Bill in SC "ain't skird" either!! :eek:oooh:

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    lol. im in your defense no longer. they offered a hand to you. and you bit it.:embarassed:

9. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR

IMO, while there is some truth in this, it isn't exactly right, either. I have seen hotspots disappear and reappear somewhere else, but I've also got some 'honeyholes' where I can count on catching fish if I can catch them anywhere. So far, they've never let me down, but I'll admit that there's always that chance, especially if there were no current.

10. cobra

cobra New Member

State:
    north carolina
    nope wasn't wylie cat lol, i was gonna take him at night, another

ask :tounge_out: