Rousch, Salamonie / Dam and tailwaters RANTS

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by run-catfish-run, Jun 16, 2009.

1. run-catfish-run

run-catfish-run New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    Has anyone notice how hard it is anymore to find someone that speaks english fishing these waters anymore.ITS PITIFUL at rousch lake everyday same ole same ole waste of time they keep anything and everything just wonder if they ate the shad I snagged and gave to them went straight to there cooler leave trash everywhere it was bad before but now its is TERRIBLE now let me also say I guess if you have a valid liscensce you can fish anywhere but cmon dont take every fish in the water and leave your trash behind. OR BE LIKE THE GUY IN THE WHITE TRUCK FOR PAST TEN YEARS CATCH HIS LIMIT TAKES EM HOME THEN COMES BACK EVERYDAY also think he once own a restraunt wonder where the fish went. I THINK YOU SHOULD ATLEAST BE ABLE TO NAME A COUPLE STATE RIVERS SPEAK 10 WORDS OF ENGLISH AND HAVE A FISHING POLE NOT LINE TIED AROUND A POP CAN THAT WILL LATER GET THROWN IN THE WATER. JMO THATS ALL

2. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i definently agree with you on this topic

3. old newbie

old newbie New Member

State:
    indiana
    The trash thing is really bad lately. I always took a wally world sack with me to haul off my own trash, now standard equipment in the truck is a box of trash bags for someone elses trash.

4. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I think its about the same below any dam in the state. It's sad watching other people trash my spots and deplete the fish populations by keeping everything that's 4 inches long and up. I've also noticed that with the more trash and whatnot people leave on the banks, the more spots that all of a sudden have "No Trespassing/Fishing" signs up around them. Meaning not only have they trashed my spots, they've made it illegal for me...the one who was obeying all the laws and just trying to get out and enjoy myself...to even fish there.

5. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ain't that the truth!

6. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    i agree with yall i had some asian guys come right up i cast over my line at monroe lake i said what the hell you do they looked at my me like i was from out of space this is america speak english--and yes people do not care as long as they get there limit of fish and leave the banks trashed for the next person going to fish there :angry:

7. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    If someone came over to where I was fishing and did that to me, I guarentee thier ass would be swimming!!! They have no respect for other fishermen!!!And I don't care what language you speak, when you flip someone the bird they understand it loud and clear!!!!!

8. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    I have always said speak the langauge of our country or get the f$^^ out! How would they like it for us to invade their country and water ways.

9. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    The best thing you can do about people like this

http://www.in.gov/dnr/lawenfor/2745.htm

Put that number in your cell phone. If you see people polluting the river/taking fish/game elegally call the number and report. Thats the only way to handle it. There is an online complaint form also. 1-800-TIP-IDNR

Now if you do see trash left behind pic that crap up and throw it away. Take the responsibillity to keep your fishing spots clean when others don't.

10. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana