rough river tail waters

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by on_the_fly, May 29, 2009.

1. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have been going to the tail waters for a few days now I only live six miles from there so I was running over a fishing for a short and leaving with not much luck but others were hooking up I was just lacking effort for me it was more of getting out the house for a few than fishing lol but last night I desided to fish for a few hours got there around 6 CT and stayed till 9:30ish. left with one nice stripe and three good sized channels.

2. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thx for the report hadn't seen any posts from ya in awhile

3. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    yeah was tied up with the turkey fever there for a few.:roll_eyes: I'm recovering ok so I'm comming back around now so its back to die hard fishing for a few months. I also seem to get white tail fever real bad come late Sep. every year as well:0a10: but as of now I am on a quest to fill my freezer with skips and shad so I'll have winter bait for my big ol blues. anyways I'm here , I always read the threads but rarely post unless I can help or add something to a post. thats why I've been a member since 2005 but have only posted a few. I've seen members that have only been here less than a year and all ready have twice as many post as I but maybe I type too slow:smile2::smile2: