rough luck

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by thecatman, Sep 27, 2008.

1. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    man i think that 50# flat was bad luck lol i cant catch anything now cept carp and gar it seems like

2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield

3. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    We will get them next time Brandon.I went out to the lake to day and caught several channels one going about 14# and I caught someshad and perch for the bait tank.You will ahve to come over here and we will hit some spots that I know they are at.

4. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC

What are you talking about hell he still catchin something. I moved to AZ and break my trailer so I'm restricted to bank fishing and to top that I'm fishing the canals where all I've caught is about a hand full of channel cats. Literally a hand full they couldn't have been longer than my fingers. Anyway good luck singing reels and tight lines.

5. raybait1

raybait1 New Member

State:
    SE Texas

You guys have water in AZ. ?:)

6. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    hehe

7. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Grats on the 50 catman :big_smile:

8. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    Believe it brotha we do some good water from what I hear haven't tested it yet!:wink:

9. jodster

jodster New Member

State:
    texas
    Congratulations on that 50# flathead catman !! Sorry to hear your not going to be at Tawakoni on the 4th .:sad2: Might be best if your catching 50lbers, the lake is already 3' low!:smile2: When I caught my best cat it was the only thing I caught! If I'm catching a lot of fish it usually little ones or bait (bluegill)! At least your catching something carp and gar. Carp are fun to catch!! I seen one laying dead on the boat launch the other day, it sat there a few days, got run over and I kicked it in! The shad went wild over the free meal! That might be an idea to do with them carp! It might just bring in some turtles.:eek:oooh:

10. colten

colten Member

State:
    Texas
    That is a big one. Winter is coming and the cats should start moving around soon.

11. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    dry spell no more lol managed a 23# flat this morn around 3 hopefully i will get another bigger one soon

12. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Slow down there fella... you're not on my team! :big_smile:

Grats on another catch :big_smile:

13. Fat Fred's Bro

Fat Fred's Bro New Member

State:
    Texas