Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am throwing around where i want to go tonight? really do not know where the hell i am going to go. I am still fishless lol. so i am about to just get ride of all my stuff and just sitck with bass fishing. so HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Banned
1,183 Posts
I am throwing around where i want to go tonight? really do not know where the hell i am going to go. I am still fishless lol. so i am about to just get ride of all my stuff and just sitck with bass fishing. so HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, you are sounding like CFY now. I am going somewhere different tonight, I am pretty sure atleast. This is a spot that no one has been too yet, and is pretty close.

· Registered
1,386 Posts
Hello Mike, I sure glad you called the help line before you jumped! At a weak moment like this don't look at your bass rods and stuff. Maybe Rob or one of the guys can get on a fish quick, Bass pro in their tank is a last option[ hand lines and camo]

· Registered
5,868 Posts
let me tell you about catfishing , you got to go! my score card for Bart is 6 trips 1 13lb flat . you will figure it out ,but you got to go .:cowboy:

· Registered
367 Posts
well thanks guys lol maybe i am just being a crybaby lol
Sounds like it to me...lmao just kidding bro...like I said I have been flatheading for about a year and a half and only caught 1 so just stick in there and keep getting ur line wet thats what I keep doing. I should have 4 fish on my record but I have snapped off 3... All where my fault but I tell you what when that line screams and you set that hook no bass can match that feeling. Stick in there and come with me to rosie on the 25th!

· Banned
1,183 Posts
Roosevelt is a Lake where everytime you put your line in the water, you definately have the chance of pulling out the state record, I think more so here than anywhere else. San Carlos too. I think there are more numbers of bigger fish in Roosevelt than any other lake, but then again, This is only my opinion, and from the way this year is looking, I aint going to get out all that much. To me, you can never go wrong at Roosevelt, either end, the Tonto or Salt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.