Rosie Tonto end this week

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by pr1mo5, Nov 2, 2009.

1. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    My wife and i are heading out to rosie thos week sometime in our pontoon/sardine can does anyone know where to go around the tonto end that will give me a good chance of catching a flat? I dont have a fish/depth finder that is what is making it hard!

2. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I wouldn't venture too far off into Rosie LOL.

3. lonny

lonny New Member

State:
    az
    Howdy go to indian point you can fish to the west on that big flat your in 8 to 12 ft of water.at just past the no wake bouys,you'll see hazard ahead bouys,at these bouys will be 20 ft plus.there have be a 49 lb and a 62 lb caught there.cut bait and drop it straight down.

4. lonny

lonny New Member

State:
    az
    Call me when you get in area928-978-5801.

5. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    with those pontoons added he could cris-cross the lake at his leisure...LOL:wink:

6. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    yeah we where on canyon with heavy wind... oh wait i have seen 5 foot white caps on rosie..................:crazy:

7. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    looks like we are going tommorow or wednesdy. Those days look like the warmest!:wink:

8. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hello Matthew,
    With your boat and trolling motor you won't have to go far going off Indian Point boat ramp like Lonny said. If you catch one with extra hooks in its mouth they probably are my hooks:smile2: Good Luck!

9. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Can you ID those hooks!!:smile2::smile2:

10. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    The hooks Brian would be the hooks to which have found themselves imbedded in the mouth of a huge flathead possibly with part of a bad knot:smile2:#8 kahle

11. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Well if he catches one over 20 id claim any hook caught in his mouth!!:smile2::smile2:

12. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    lol not rosie that lake is like the ocean when the wind starts blowin

13. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hey Mike,,
    I found some of those #8's. they were all stuck in a one eyed turtle!!!:smile2:

14. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    zing....zing..:wink:

15. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    is the salt end better?

16. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I think so, but I never have fished the Tonto end, so I really can not give you all that much of a factual opinion.

17. force61

force61 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey Lilmonster what in the H3ll did you try doing with your Avitar now that the BOC won't even post it? You better watch it or you'll be watching from the outside like skunko after you get the boot.....LOL

18. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i dont know i dont think this pic is bad but if they dont like it ill change it. im gonna get to rosie upper salt soon i keep sayin i want 2 go but i always head 2 bart.

19. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    BOC rules state that you have to have a somewhat recent, recognizable photo of yourself for your avatar. They did that to me too, when I just had a picture of my son by himself fishing.

20. force61

force61 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I'm suprised they are so by the book with something as harmless as a pic of your son, but at least you were able to get him in your avatar one way or another. I guess though what ever they want they can get since it is a great place for everyone to share info.