rosie lake

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by lonny, Jan 23, 2009.

1. lonny

lonny New Member

State:
    az
    went out on roosevelt lake last friday,bad day,h20 temps 52 on lake,55 where tonto comes in.still got aways to go for the flats to be stirred up. rosies only got 1 ft 3 inchs to go and it will be 100 percent.

2. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Now Rosie is at record levels,such an awesome lake!!:cool2:

3. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Lonnie,
    Try fishing the deeper waters near windy hill. There are some big channel cats lurking in the depths that should be biting if the flats aren't.

I can't wait to get out there and see that lake soon.

4. Fisher4life

Fisher4life New Member

State:
    Arizona
    How soon will the catfish bite start there? I want to plan something around the end of the month. Is it still too early??? Thanks.

5. dvstod

dvstod New Member

State:
    az
    im going saturday az flats how deep are they right now?going for crappie too

6. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hey Lonny,
    I imagine it's still a bit cool in the evening,,, Wish you well on your outing..
    Went to the lake a couple of times to shakedown a boat I'm going to be using.. Ran into Mike,, I guess he's going to Hawaii soon, if he's not already gone..
    Looking forward to your report!!
    Till later, G

7. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Morning Greg, Lonny, and guys, Yep i am back in hawaii. I still gotta watch these post though. Reading the local news about Tonto and Roosevelt with water levels as they are can just about fish from the road! I am sure sure Tonto end road must be closed now to Indian point. I haven't been fishing here yet. Weather here the lows are 65 degrees and the highs about 75. Burr it is cold, the weather guys call the lows a cold front, I gotta laugh. They don"t know a cold front:smile2:I will be checking in regularly for fishing updates.Good Luck Fishing!

8. dvstod

dvstod New Member

State:
    az
    went out saturday i got skunked tried windy hill the salt and tonto ends
    oh nice to be out there again, probably to early still.

9. Fisher4life

Fisher4life New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Thanks for the help. Maybe we'll wait a little while then.