Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here with a question I hoep you guys can help answer. Me and my brother are going on a fishing trip up to rosevelt and maybe the river this weekend and was wondering if theres camping on or near the water near or on schoolhouse point? If not were probly going to fish rosey during the day and the saltriver at night for flatheads.

· Banned
1,183 Posts
New guy here with a question I hoep you guys can help answer. Me and my brother are going on a fishing trip up to rosevelt and maybe the river this weekend and was wondering if theres camping on or near the water near or on schoolhouse point? If not were probly going to fish rosey during the day and the saltriver at night for flatheads.
Yes, there is pay camping at School House, but I like your other idea better regardless!

· Banned
1,183 Posts
Yeah its a good idea but from what I keep hearing its early in the season and the water is realy fast still so I thought our best bet for cats would be fishing the river inlet from the lake.
I havent been there in a while. I assume you have a boat then? If so, I would just go into the mouth, and fish the salt up to a couple miles up stream.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.