Roosie upper salt

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by jasonhumble7, Sep 5, 2009.

1. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Going to upper salt above roosie tomorrow night. Probably down river a ways from the dam. Looking for someone that is open to go with me. PM me if you want to go.

2. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hey Jason I know an area below the Diversion Dam, most areas will be full, send me a message if need need a backup spot/ Mike

3. AZBADBOYCATFISH

AZBADBOYCATFISH New Member

State:
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    good luck, hope you hook up big.

4. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    so u going up there to check it out thats cool i hope u get something big just go to the lake first and get some gills or i would say take a cast net to the diversion dam and catch some carp but it will be packed up there.good luck:big_smile:

5. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Thanks i do have a cast net i use. and i usualy get my gills off the school house boat launch. We will see..

6. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    good luck and hope you get that monster ur lookin 4

7. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    The eleventh is quickly approaching us! Thanks for the invite,I don't think I'm going to be able to make this trip with you or the other trip we have been talking about. I have been dropping alot of cash into remodeling the interior of my house. So I'm gonna have to work my days off to make up for it. Good luck out there hope you get your p.b soon! I'll be sure to keep in touch hopefully I can get out at the end of the month.

8. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Sounds good Gdog, talk to you later