Roosevelt Lake

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by micah, May 8, 2008.

1. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I'm headed out to Roosy on the 16th. I'll be camped out up the Salt. If anyone plans on going out that weekend stop by and say hello. Look for the grren weenie,3 or 4 kayaks and a couple of black labs. I'll post when I get back and let everyone know how the fishing is....
    Go d-backs

2. Vulture

Vulture New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    I'll be up there also. I'll be fishing a tourney. Lot of people going to be there. Watch for the the firework show on Saturday night. Think there shold be a country concert that night. I forget who but it should be a hoot! If I head towards your part of the lake I'll stop and say HI. I'll be in a blue and white Nitro bass boat.

3. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I will be out in the main lake catching bait. My booat is a green 14ft with the green weenie on both sides. Hopefully we'll run into you. Good luck in that tournament. I caught a some nice bass last week out there at the mouth of the salt on 7" cotton candy lizzards.
    Good luck

4. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Good luck bro~ I might be able to go fishing on Saturday night.. But might not be able to leave until Saturday afternoon.. This means that I might head up to Bartlet cause it is closer to my place.

I am hoping to wet a line this weekend regardless of where I end up...

* If I don't see you, good luck to ya! And I hope you get the young-ins you are bringing along hooked into a big flathead!!

~A

5. SandyCatfish

SandyCatfish New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Does anyone know how bad the wind has been up at Rosey, LATELY..........we are tired of the wind at Patagonia where we fish 2 x times per month. I AM HOPING FOR CALM WATERS THIS WEEK-END. I plan to head up on the SALT, too.....we caught turtles up there, lots of carp, but that was when the water was low....hopefully I can get flat head up there this week-end.....I wonder how it will be for my Fish Cat plus our Lowe 14 ft boat....hopefully no WIND.

6. Vulture

Vulture New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    What kind of bait would you be catching? Shad or Gils? Does anyone know if the shad are up at Rosy?