Rooselvelt Lake

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Bullet_Ride, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Bullet_Ride

Bullet_Ride New Member

State:
    AZ
    Went to roosevelt this past weekend (Nov 5/6) to fish for Bass, but decided to try our luck at the cats during the night. All we had was chicken liver and worms. Fished at the Salt End right where the big cliff wall starts. Caught 8 channels, all dinks, and all on worms. 1 about every 1/2 hour, then fell asleep. Could have caught the channels all night. Was hoping to catch a fat flat.

Not a good Cat fisherman (or anything really) but decided to throw my 2 cents in.

2. martinman

martinman New Member

State:
    Clinton, Iowa
    First of all,

WELCOME TO THE BOC!!!

There are several members here who fish Roosevelt often. There have been some pretty impressive catches this year from Roosevelt...a state record non the less.

Keep trying for the flatties. Your day will come. It may take a little while, but it will come.

Ryan

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    First off let me say don't feel alone! I have never really caught anything really big either but hang in there and stick around hopefully our day will come! Meanwhile welcome to our neighborhood. You will be amazed at all the tips and tricks on here. Hope you enjoy as much as I do!:smile2:

4. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Jude.Very informative site and great people.(enjoy)

5. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    Roosie is where the big cats (and bass if you are like me) are. The lake will only get better as time goes on. Be patient and go up river. Let the nights be cool and the line clicker loud!!!:smile2: