Alright, I decided to recover the floor of my boat because the carpet that was in there was cheap carpet if you ask me and it wsa getting ton up because some of the lids fit too tight and they tore the carpet at the edges and it was progressively getting worse. Not to mention cat slime and shad slime on your deck doesn't really do it justice either. I got the stuff from Eco Safety Products ordered and it should be here around the middle of the week. Almost got all the decks up. Going to finish that tonight. Then I'll take all the doors off for the compartments and remove the hinges which are riveted to the doors but screwed from underneath to the floor. I'm going to strip all the carpet off and coat everything with the Eco stuff. I think I may sand on a few of the doors so they don't fit as tight anymore. Will post pics soon, including teardown and finished product.