Rookie of the Year

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Rainman4u2, Dec 15, 2006.

Rookie of the Year

1. Reggie Bush

2. Vince Young

3. Devin Hester

4. Other

5. Not that important, wait until they play a couple more years

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

My vote is kind of up in the air, looking at what Devin hester has done in the "Game Changing Performances" catagory, or all around like Reggie Bush.

Ray

2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    The Titans QB, Young, could also be there easily. This has been probably one of the best rookie classes in a while.

3. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    My vote is for Marucie Jones-Drew 11 total Td's and 666 rushing Yards so far, He very well may reach 1000 yards rushing.

4. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Im going with Vince Young.Hes a leader and the team is backing him.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I picked Bush but Hester is close.

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I can't vote for just one them, because V. Young * R. Bush * D. Hester * M Drew * and some off the rest of the them (The Rookies)out there, gave us the best rookie class we all have seen in a long time.
    :confident:

Take it easy fellows,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

7. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    what are the qualifications for "rookie of the year"..as i do not know

8. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

It would be the Rookie who has made the biggest impact not only on the team they play with, but within the whole league.

Ray

9. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
  10. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    I have to go with Jones-Drew...this kid is the real deal.

11. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    I would have to vote for Hester. If not for Hester the bears would have lost a few more.

12. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    how do You V. Young fans feel about him now after he came back to earth with the 8 of 15 for 85 yard passing performance?????

My guy Jones-Drew had Yet another solid game 98 yards rushing a TD and tack on another 47 yds recieving!!!

13. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I'd Go With R. Bush But What About L. Tomilson Of San Diego ? Is He A Rookie This Year ?

14. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Bush????????

look at the stats You tell Me whos the most productive rookie

http://www.nfl.com/rookies/stats

I'm not sure if Hester qualifys for offensive rookie of the Year, He does play CB after all. returning punts is special teams not really offense

15. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    can you say CUTLER. WOW, what an arm. 63 yards in the AIR. I bet that dude could go over 70 easy. Hello Brett, my names Jay.LOL

16. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

That's a joke, right????

17. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    Marques Colston of the Saints.

10 of 12 starts (hurt for 2). 66-Receptions. 1001 recieving yds. 14-20+, 3-40+, long-86, 49-1st downs. Leads all rokies in recieving TDs, Recieving yards, second in receptions (Bush has 84) and tied for third in total TDs with 7 (1st has 10, second has 8)..

18. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    There is a bunch of good rookies this year. I think that Vince Young will win. But I don't think that is really the rookie of the year. Reggie Bush plays for a winning team so he is getting a lot of notice. Matt Leinart would deserve the vote IMHO. Just plays for a losing team in which he is the only good player on, besides E. James.

Wheelmobile07

19. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    well it would seem a few folks are picking the guys from the teams that they are most familiar with. I'm feeling the same...i would go for Vince Young since i've watched a lot of Titans games this year and they play about 30 minutes down the road.
    The Titans started 0-5 before Young came in. Watching those early games the Titans were in most every game, but always found a way to lose. They were supposed to be horrible this year.
    Young got his chance and after a couple games, the attitude of the whole team seems to have changed. They now seem to find a way to win every week. The whole team "seems" to be playing much harder.

In effect, He has inspired the whole team and has directly been responsible for several of their wins

I loved Bush in college but have not gotten the opportunity to see him play much. That kid...Drew-Jones...man he looks awesome. Cutler seems to be real impressive as well. Don't know much about Hester.

cyas
    robert

20. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN

Very good point, however during the post game interviews, defensive players stated "we got ya back, Vince"....this would seem to point they are playin harder do to Vince.

Jones-Drew is solid, that's for certain

cyas
    robert