ROME...anyone watch it??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jan 17, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Just curious to see if anyone watches the series. Caught the first season on HBO In Demand a couple weeks ago. Could not stop watching them back to back. The new season started last Sunday night.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't get HBO so no can't say that I have. In fact never heard of it.
    Whats it's about kind sir. Thanks in advance.

3. redwiskers

redwiskers New Member

State:
    iowa
    Yes i watched the first season when it aired. Its a good show with a huge amount of plot and sub plot. Add in the action of war and it makes for an exciting hour of television.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    It is in a Nutshell about old school Rome. Has Ceaser, Brutas, Mark Anthony and how it was all done. Great plots and sub plots like Red said. Can't wait until next Sunday, first episode Sunday was great of Season 2.

5. redwiskers

redwiskers New Member

State:
    iowa
    Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only Rome junkie in the BOC! Also cant wait until Sunday.

6. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yeah Ive been watching it and a warning to others it is for Mature audiences only. I think Im liking it better than the Sopranos. Isnt this the last year of it?

Also some side HBO news, I read they will host 3 UFC events this year. Cant wait. Gotta love HBO, only movie channel I have.

And a little more UFC news Ive read, The Natural Randy Couture is coming out of retirement to fight for the Heavyweight title.

7. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    I'm hooked on it but thank god for TIVO because my wife is hooked on desperate housewives.