Rollo's Favorite Fishing Holes!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Dec 9, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here is a picture of where I fish when its warm!!!

The second is where I fish when winter comes!!!

The second picture can also be a spot to fish during the warm water months if im not in good standing with the wife!:smile2: rollo

Attached Files:

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'll take the gps coordinates of the second pic if its located near the beer fridge! :wink:

3. zmany2k

zmany2k New Member

State:
    APG, MD
    Man!! That looks a lot like my basement. Did you steal my keys Rollo?:smile2:

4. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I can't wait to stock up on bait, got a couple things different I want to try come spring, I know whoever I'm living with by then is going to hate me, cause they're going to get home one day and it's going to look like I turned the place into water world.

5. repoman3809

repoman3809 New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    You two are killing me.....lmao:smile2:

6. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    LOL!!!:smile2: Reps fur that one!!!!...RAT​

7. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    :smile2:well when i can rep u i will lol sorry..........RAT:smile2:

8. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I have to keep my bait tank outside, which means no live bait in the winter.

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im not worried about your reps bro.. I'm confined inside watching my daughter during the winter.. I'm just making conversation here to keep my sanity! LMAO!:smile2::eek:oooh: rollo

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I used to have mine outside in the shed, but it drove me nuts not to be able to keep bait in the winter.. It now is in my garage which sits under my house.. It stays in the 60's in there for the most part.. I try to keep a healthy supply of minnows, chubs/suckers, and there is probably half a dozen largemouth and a few gills in there now... need to get out and go somewhere, or anywhere:smile2: rollo

11. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    the only place i can keep a bait tank is in my kitchen,but i don't think my wife would appreciate it quite like i would :crazy:

12. zmany2k

zmany2k New Member

State:
    APG, MD
    wives... they never appreciate the finer things in life like bait tanks in the kitchen and garages that are bigger than the house.

13. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Had a swimming pool and wanted to put bait in it. That another No No with the wife. Think she would rather had bait tank in the Kitchen.

14. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ha, never had that problem at my house, my mom is a backwoods girl, so we always end up with bait or fish in the kiddie pond, the dogs love it too, well, until we put crawfish in there:wink:

It was kind of sad the first time, but he just hasn't learned, now it's just hilarious, he'll run around for a bit until he remembers to just come up to one of us to get it off, then right back in the pool with his head under water.... god I love that dog.:smile2:

15. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i move mine outside in the summer if something jumps out and dies the basement dont stink so bad then, we are going to try and raise about 200 feeder goldfish this year, i gotta get some filters and tubing and start them soon, we will see how it works

16. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I can't believe you of all people posted that first one. That place doesn't even hold bait and you call it the best place in the Philo pool? Shame.... You must be getting mellow with age. :wink: