Rollo,S-man,Crab and Ryang, this is for you!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Jan 24, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I think you all have had enough humiliation with your signature line. I'll be nice and let you all take it off a week early. I know the bet was until Feb. 1st but go ahead and change it.
    Thanks for putting it up and hope we'll have another smack talk thread and bet next year.
    Thanks for playing along,its been fun and you're officially relieved of the bet as of now.
    Also, Thanks for being good sports about the whole thing even though LSU whooped up on OSU...:crazy::tounge_out::wink::smile2:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Thanks John but Ill keep it till agreed upon, Ive got no misgivings they lost fair and square and for the whooping they took I deserve to be shamed for another week.:smile2:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Ok, But Its ok to go ahead and take it off. Its been 17 days and I figured I'd be nice and give you guys a break. Its been a blast!!! :big_smile:

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    AH, I wondered why the OH guys had that sig - not at all what I expected to see them saying about LSU after the game :wink:. Thanks for the explanation,

Branden

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    same here john..we lost fair and square, thanks anyways though:big_smile::wink: rollo

6. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Don't let 'em off the hook!, I think you should've made the bet for a year :smile2:, just kiddin' guys. Good luck to OSU next year (unless they play GA), and I hope there's a good smack talk thread next year because that one was great!

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Your a good man John.....

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Bumper, I'm sure there will be lol.

9. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    Next year it may be a Michigan trash talkin thread with our speedy freshman QB Terrelle Pryor tearing up the Big 10. GO BLUE!!

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    one guy and a new coach isn't gonna fix the blues problems with beating the buckeyes and tressel!! lol..im still laughing from hart and all his comments about beating the buckeyes for two years!!! :smile2:

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Hey Rollo,
    I just got word we'll be going down in May. Its gonna be on!!! Regina got those days off!!! WooHoo!!!:cool2::smile2:

12. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    ......lol....i think Hart and Henne still have sweater vest nightmares. I hope all of you Buckeyes are aware that this is the beggining of a whole new era for Michigan football. The transition may be a lil bumpy, but greatness is not too far away. It's gonna be like the 90's all over again for "The Big One"......