Rollo " How does he do it ??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Jan 31, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just got a few questions here ?

1. Rollo how do you do it ? Catch so many fish ?

2. Where is your spots at ?

3. DO you have help from any other member ?

4. Do you use chum ?

5. How does S-Man fit into all this ?

6. How many days a week do you fish ?

7. Do you mind teaching us how you catch all these fish ? Like put on a seminar for us this spring ?

8. Tell us your secret bait you use ?

9. Do you boat or Bank Fish ?

10. Can you post some more pictures of yourself with them big hawg's you catch ?

11. Tell us the name of the water sheds you fish and the exact spot's with GPS locations . ?

12. Would you give me your autograph ?

*******:cool2:

OK this is long enough for you now, lots of questions for ya brother .

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Eric, any one up here can answer those questions for him, we all know Jason very well.

1. Rollo how do you do it ? Catch so many fish ? Have you ever heard of gill nets and dynamite?

2. Where is your spots at ? Where ever the law ain't!

3. DO you have help from any other member ? Yes tspergin helps me with the fuses.

4. Do you use chum ? Only to throw off the blood hounds.

5. How does S-Man fit into all this ? He caught me one night, so he is a partner now.

6. How many days a week do you fish ? No days only in the cover of night.

7. Do you mind teaching us how you catch all these fish ? Like put on a seminar for us this spring ? Not at all. Just bring your ear protection and gaffs.

8. Tell us your secret bait you use ? No bait just a noisy boat and loud music to drive cats up river.

9. Do you boat or Bank Fish ? It depends on how deep the water is. If I can wade out to the body's I leave the boat at home.

10. Can you post some more pictures of yourself with them big hawg's you catch ? Sure' I like to show off my best fish and renowned skill.

11. Tell us the name of the water sheds you fish and the exact spot's with GPS locations . ? Sorry I cant do that , the law may be watching, but most good spots I fish were found by blind luck when I was dumping trash of refrigerators.

12. Would you give me your autograph ? You will have to ask him that when you see him, but I heard he charges for them.[/I]
    ]:0a26: lmao

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    DH, you're just trying to get inside info for when you come up here and fish...Sneaky!!!:wink::smile2:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :smile2: I guess thats why we call it a brotherhood!!! a brother helping another brother!!!! im not even going to edit that one....:smile2::smile2: rollo

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :smile2::smile2: im still laughing here jack! Eric why don't you pick your jaw up off the floor and try again? :big_smile: rollo

6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ok I will :

13. how come your Friends with that girl named Johnny Cant catch a fish boy ?

14. How come Jack has to answer all your questions on this thread ?

15. DO you use trot lines while fishing ?

16. Have you ever noodled a catfish before ?

17. Hows your nerves doing today ?

18. Do all catfish bite ?

19. When you go to the James River fishing what Bait are you going to use ?

20. Are you and Johnnyca'tcatchafish related in any way ?

21. Have you ever fished with Loanwizards yet ?

22. When you are sitting there fishing at night what do you dream about ?

23. Who takes your fish off your fishing lines ?

24. Who do you want to be when you grow up ?

-----------------------------------------------

Ok this is the next set of questions for ya.. see if you can answer these..:eek:oooh:

7. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rollo; I thought Jack was your friend. I think you would be better off speaking for yourself, he could get you in trouble...:smile2::smile2:...hal

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ok I will :

13. how come your Friends with that girl named Johnny Cant catch a fish boy ?...... He's the best fisherman i know in the state of KANTUCKY!

14. How come Jack has to answer all your questions on this thread ?
    ....good question:smile2:
    15. DO you use trot lines while fishing ?...... nope, but my stringer is a long as one..:eek:oooh:

16. Have you ever noodled a catfish before ?.... once in the amish country

17. Hows your nerves doing today ?... classified

18. Do all catfish bite ? .....only the ones that have teeth

19. When you go to the James River fishing what Bait are you going to use ?
    .... cured livers, and ground bowfin with hotdog extract added.
    20. Are you and Johnnyca'tcatchafish related in any way ?... nope things like that are only normal in west virginia and kantucky

21. Have you ever fished with Loanwizards yet ?.... took him carp fishing once:wink:

22. When you are sitting there fishing at night what do you dream about ?
    ..... hot naked chicks playing with my bait:smile2:
    23. Who takes your fish off your fishing lines ?..... hot naked chicks

24. Who do you want to be when you grow up ?...... Mr. Heffner, but with outdoor abilities!!

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Great post Rollo! I'll rep you when I can...:wink::big_smile:

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey somebody! do one of these for the Gary Funk! lol I fished with him a couple of times and can answer for him too! lmao:eek:oooh::crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Rollo you done fine for an Ohio person so far but you got one more set of questions you need to answer for us..

------------------------------------------

Questions 25 -36

25 - How come you have to comb your hair forward every morning ?

26 - DO you have a sister that looks like you that we can fix up Johnny can't catch a fish with ?

27 - Do you drive a vehicle or do you still have horse and buggy ?

28 - When your fishing do you use Night crawlers or red worms ?

29 - Do you pay Johnny can't catch a fish off to talk nice about you ? And if you do how much does that cost you per month ?

30 - I hear you have 36 fishing poles ? Do use use all 36 while fishing in your Boat ?

31 - Do you have one leg shorting then the other ?

32 - Have you ever went snagging for catfish before with Johnny can't catch a fish ? Or do you do this by yourself ?

33 - Is it true that you learned all about catfishing while watching the road runner cartoons on TV ?

34 - Do you fish with RamRod any ? And do he show you the difference between a bluegill and a carp ?

35 - H2O Mellon and Flathunter told me that you never knew how to throw out a fishing line until they taught you one week last summer , what do you say about that ?

36 - Who is the best catfishermen in Ohio ? :eek:oooh:

Well I think these question will help us know who you really are.. Please take your time on the answers you may have to live with this the rest of your life..:smile2:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'll let him respond to all the others but this one...

26 - DO you have a sister that looks like you that we can fix up Johnny can't catch a fish with ?

Sorry, Regina wouldn't like that at all. DH, you know she can whip both our butts!!!:crazy::wink::smile2:

13. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sorry Johnny boy but what happens on the BOC stays on the BOC , Plus look at it this way Rollo if he has a sister we can hook you up with, she will have a different zip code ..LMAO :eek:oooh::smile2:

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Just remember she does have an account on here.....:wink::tounge_out::smile2:

15. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    So Rollo has a sister then, So she does have an account on here !! Man I wish Rollo would tell us these things.. Does she look anything like him Johnny ? :smile2:

16. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO!!! You know I was talking about Regina...:tounge_out::smile2::smile2::smile2:

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rollo you done fine for an Ohio person so far but you got one more set of questions you need to answer for us..

------------------------------------------

Questions 25 -36

25 - How come you have to comb your hair forward every morning ?...i don't like looking slick!

26 - DO you have a sister that looks like you that we can fix up Johnny can't catch a fish with ?...i have two sisters all from the same mother!:wink:

27 - Do you drive a vehicle or do you still have horse and buggy ?...this is ohio dh not kantucky

28 - When your fishing do you use Night crawlers or red worms ?....i use ground bowfin, with hotdog extract!!

29 - Do you pay Johnny can't catch a fish off to talk nice about you ? And if you do how much does that cost you per month ?... that is confidential information

30 - I hear you have 36 fishing poles ? Do use use all 36 while fishing in your Boat ?....law states two poles per person, however:wink:

31 - Do you have one leg shorting then the other ?...once again this is ohio, genetic problems aren't as common as your state.

32 - Have you ever went snagging for catfish before with Johnny can't catch a fish ? Or do you do this by yourself ?....i often snag them in the mouth.

33 - Is it true that you learned all about catfishing while watching the road runner cartoons on TV ?....you watch them too huh? thank God im not the only one!

34 - Do you fish with RamRod any ? And do he show you the difference between a bluegill and a carp ?...never fished with the man, he has sent me pictures distinguishing the two.

35 - H2O Mellon and Flathunter told me that you never knew how to throw out a fishing line until they taught you one week last summer , what do you say about that ? .....never met either one! sounds like im getting teamed up on..

36 - Who is the best catfishermen in Ohio ? :eek:oooh:.....i will let skip pump his chest! LOL.. rollo

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Seems that Rollo has a Twin Sister that shares his fishing enthusiasm, LOL!!!
    Here is a pic of the two of them together. Her name is Jasmine, she is the one on the left side, LOL!!!

19. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    keep your inbred tendencies to yourself JW...lol....rollo

20. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    28 - When your fishing do you use Night crawlers or red worms ? - Unlike Kant tuck em ins, we have night crawlers naturally. We know you "brothers" down there call your red worms "nightcrawlers"....

Course y'all call a 1/2 lb Bullhead a hawg! Ah the wonders of photoshop!

Who's your Daddy?!?!?!

Squeal..... lak a peeeg!