Roll Call from all those hit by Katrina

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sistercatfish, Sep 10, 2005.

1. sistercatfish

sistercatfish New Member

State:
    GA
    Brothers and sisters if possible could you please let us know if you and your famlies are doing ok. If not please let me know would like to help out any way I can. Our prayers and thought's are with all those suffering.

sis

2. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    sistercatfish,
    This is a good post, but the problem is that most who were effected by Katrina are probably not goign to be at a computer for awhile.

Brian

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Sis, Scout is the only one I know from south Louisiana, I talked to him in the chat room a few days back , he is ok. He got alot of wind damage but all is well. I know we have some members from Baton Rouge that we would like to here from. I know all the north Louisiana members mostly from the Bossier city area are ok. Louisiana is my home state and I have blood brothers and sisters from there but all are ok.

4. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
  5. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    We are ok here sis, thanks for asking. We do have a lot of refugees here though. There are over 40 thousand of them in our area. One of our bases at work in Grand Island got hit hard. All the workers lost all their cars and some lost their homes. They are all working out of our base for now and we are trying to make them as comfortable as possible. There is so many supplies being bought at all the local stores for the refugees that the shelves are looking kind of empty. Even Wal-Mart is getting low on supplies. That is something I never saw before. Wheat bread is almost non-existant in our area right now. I hope everyone else in Louisiana made it ok.

6. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Josh, CJ21(charles) was in chatroom last week, He seems to be ok.

All brothers and sisters in Miss and La. We're all pulling for ya and trying to help as each can. You are strong people and will bounce back from this storm and related damage.
    God bless, Keith

7. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thats good to here. Didn't know if he got hit or not!

8. sistercatfish

sistercatfish New Member

State:
    GA
    Well I thank you all for the infomation. I really appreciate it very much. Katrina may have left the area but our thought's and prayers will go on till everyone has thier home and lives back together. It was and is a hard thing for all of the people to go thru and want them to know that we still care.Thank you all so much. God Bless

sis

9. sistercatfish

sistercatfish New Member

State:
    GA
    Scout thanks for letting me know.I know I don't get on here much but am glad to see ya here.:)

sis