ROLL CALL for Lake Wateree Tournament

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Apr 5, 2008.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Ok, who all is going to make the event the 12th down on Lake Wateree?

This has the potential to one of the biggest weigh-ins of the season for the Carolina Catmen.

My prediction:
    Winning Weight: 96 pounds
    Big Fish: 36 pounds

There should be a lot of 15-20 pound fish caught. This is a well run series with all fish having to be weigh in allive. Some of the best anglers in the Carolinas will be there.

2. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    Russ and myself will be there. We're hoping to place one position higher than we did last time at Wateree.

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Me and Jeff will be there for sure,we looking to do better than the 4th we got down there last year ourselves,it ought to be a good one,I just hope Mother Nature wll be friendly to us,she aint been too kind on the last few we have fished,I am gonna go little futher than Wyliecat on the prediction.I gonna say:

116lbs Total Weight
    48lbs Big Fish

I hope we are somewhat close,ought to be a good bite coming up real soon:big_smile:
    See yall there

4. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I am not going to be able to make it I have classes in charleston maybe next year gook luck fellows:wink:

5. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    "...I have classes in charleston..."

Thats a coincidence. Sea School has a Captains course starting that weekend in Charleston. We're not looking at a new Captain are we????? :wink:

6. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    My predictions:
    58lbs total,22-24lbs big fish

7. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    From some of the reports that I have heard over the past few weeks, Im going to have to say,

Total-76lbs
    Bigfish- 32lbs

8. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    with the front sat and showers I will say 57 lbs and big fish of 24 lbs.

9. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Flathunterx you may be on to something with the front. I may have to ammend my weight as the tournament gets closer. That front could slam some mouths shut.

10. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    well JD,looks like me and you are gonna be the only ones from the BOC unless everyones just holding out on us,wheres everyone at,come on guys,come on out and support this Carolina Catmen Tourney,we dont wanna see it took of the schedule for low participation,Wateree is fine catfishing body of water,lets get these numbers up so it will stay on the schedule.

11. katkatcher#1

katkatcher#1 New Member

State:
    S.C.
    hate to say it but im gonna skip this one....got other stuff to do. hope wateree will have a great turnout