Rogers mall and auction

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rasmotherman, Sep 22, 2009.

1. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    if any of yall are heading down to rogers i will be set up there on friday. stop by and say hey. i will be the one with all the deer feed and scents. i havent been down there in a long time but i hear it is busy as ever. its just a good time watching all the people down there.

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Where is that at? Have a good time

3. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    rogers ohio. its one of the largest fles markets in the US. it is outdoor but has pavilions and building too. people around here go every week and there are tons that come from out of state. it isnt all junk like alot of flea markets. they have tons of new stuff as well as old. they have auctions (sometimes you can get eggs for .25 a dozen. the amish have tons there too. there is a meat market with some of the best peperoni in the world. it is a good time. lots of strange looking people and good lookin women pushing their brood around.

4. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
  5. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    if you are ever in the market for any kind of farm machinery, and i do mean ANY kind, the machinery auction has good deals. sometimes i go even when i am broke just to check the antiques out

6. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man, if I was able to make it on a friday I would come find where you were and shoot the bull.

7. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    i think i will be there for a few weeks. we had a bad business deal and are just going to get rid of the inventory so we can at least get our money back (or some of it). we will be there till the stuff is gone. if ya live close to the sale stop in. in the mornin i will know which site i will have and i will give it to ya. it would be cool to meet more ohio members that live close to me.

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    what kind of deer lure do you sell Rick?

9. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    soo the lot is 198. it is the row between building E and D

10. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    i wasnt sure if going down would pay off but i did fairly well. i will be down again this coming sunday. might even end up breaking even. the sale hasnt changed in all the years. the meat market still has the best beef sticks and peperoni in the world

11. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Did you say women? :smile2::smile2:
    I've been before, when I was real young.
    I remember it being a realllllll good time.

12. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    just got my spot for the week. it is the same as last week, 198