Rods and Reels for Sale

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by surfcat, Aug 29, 2017.

1. surfcat

surfcat Well-Known Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Name:
    Nick
    Hey guys, I need to drop some gear:

2 Okuma Azores 4000 Spinning reels loaded with 12lb Berkley mono. Both reels are used but well maintained, they also have upgraded drag washers; the original felt drag washers from the top drag stack were swapped out for carbon fiber drag washers. $65.00 each, shipped each.

1 Okuma Metaloid 12S lever drag right hand reel. Used with a few minor scuffs, well maintained. $200.00 shipped.

1 Abu Garcia Revo 2000SX Spinning reel loaded with 10lb Sufix 832. Used, just serviced by factory. $75.00 shipped.

1 Concept 13A 8.1:1 Baitcaster right hand reel loaded with 15lb Sufix 832. Used, few light scuffs, well maintained. $125.00 shipped.

1 1st Gen. Okuma Komodo 364P Baitcaster right hand reel loaded with 80lb Sufix 832. Used with scuffed body, well maintained and functions just like new. $85.00 shipped.

1 12ft St. Croix Avid Surf H 6oz-16oz spinning rod. Lightly used, excellent condition. Lifetime warranty is transferable. $275.00 shipped.

1 8ft St. Croix Mojo Cat XH 8oz-32oz casting rod. Lightly used, excellent condition. $135.00 shipped.

1 9ft St. Croix Premier Musky H 3oz-8oz casting rod. Used, excellent condition. $175.00 shipped.

1 7ft 6in Whisker Seeker MH 2-piece 2oz-6oz spinning rod. Lightly used, excellent condition. $75.00 shipped.

1 8ft 6in Okuma Musky EVx XXH telescopic 4oz-16oz casting rod. Used. $75.00 shipped.

1 7ft 8in St. Croix Legend Tournament Bass MH 3/8oz-1oz casting rod. Lightly used, excellent condition. $175.00 shipped.

All prices are negotiable, if you purchase multiple items together I will cut the total price by 10%, all payments are paypal only unless you want to meet in person and we can work out an even cheaper price.

Thanks guys!

Nick

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. surfcat

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Name:
    Nick
    I also have 2 Catmaxx CMX300B casting reels loaded with fresh 80lb sufix 832, lightly used. $50.00 shipped each.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017

3. milesej05

milesej05 Active Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Name:
    Eric
    Each or together?

4. surfcat

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Name:
    Nick
    Sorry, that was each reel with line shipped.

5. Damrod

Damrod Member

Name:
    Damien
    Those are some great deals on some good stuff.

Are you throwing in the towel or just downsizing?

As usual, great deals come around when I am not in a position to take advantage of them. The wife and I are in the middle of buying a house so she would probably lose her mind if I spent another dime on fishing gear at this point in time.

Good luck

surfcat, Catpaw and jdstraka like this.
  6. surfcat

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Name:
    Nick
    Sorry about the delay in responding, I was out of town camping since the beginning of Sept.

I am downsizing at this time, just trying to keep the amount of gear I have down. A lot of the gear I have I would be more then happy to keep, but I decided that it would be easier to just thin the herd and focus on just using the gear that gets the most use to begin with.

Also, let me know what you might be interested in and we can work out a deal, as mentioned the prices are not set in stone.

7. surfcat

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Name:
    Nick
    If you want both together, you can have them for $85 shipped, line and all.

8. Damrod

Damrod Member

Name:
    Damien
    Well I am thinking about that Komodo. I have one and love it. They are great reels. The new models don't have the same bearing count as the older ones do. The SS series in 350 size have 7 bearings and the 450 size has 8 while the original 350's had 10 (or 11).

I did just order a reel...lol...today is my birthday and I told my wife I was buying this reel from Cabelas that is discontinued and might not be available in the future. It's a bass casting reel....not a hog hunter but I liked it and it is now only 90 bucks compared to the regular priced of 150.

I am closing on the house in a couple weeks so....if you still have that Komodo...I will be interested.

I need to do the same thing, I have way too many rods and reels that just sit in the corner and don't get used. It's great to have 16 quality rigs but in all seriousness, I only use about 8 of them.

surfcat likes this.
  9. surfcat

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Name:
    Nick
    A fellow member just picked up the Komodo.

10. surfcat

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Name:
    Nick
    The Mojo Cat XXH is sold too.

11. surfcat

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Name: