rod the crook finally arressted

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by JERMSQUIRM, Dec 9, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i see and have heard that the crooked worthless chicago loving thief of a govener rod bag-o-^&it has been arrested. that 2 for 2 of the last illinois goveners that deserve a jail cell:angry:. maybe well hit a good one next? ya right.

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    You bet on that Jer! YEA! YEA! That had to be better than his usual 6 a.m. coffee :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Now I hope the worm SINGS like a new bird on a warm spring day and takes the rest of the "Machine" with him!!!!!!!! DIRTY ROTTEN SOB!!!!! Still say they waited 2months too LONG! to do it, would have gave this country a good look at where their NEW PUPPET is really from!
    Slide over James, Ol' Roddy is on his way :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. catfish1969

catfish1969 New Member

State:
    ILL.
    Made My Day, Think I will Have a party Tonight:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:Hope they impech the SOB right away too. He's done nothing but distroy ILL...Hope they get rest of his clan too!!! Then It will be time for a BIG Party:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Sounds like he will be sleeping with the catfishes. LMAO Its a beach having morals.

5. Catfish KID

Catfish KID New Member

State:
    godfrey,illinois
    yea hopefully the truth will all come out and they get that crook obama too. any politician that comes out of chicago is a crook, it is a requirement.

6. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    The FBI needs to make about 100 arrests just to make a start in cleaning up IL. politics.

7. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Before I even turned on the TV this morning I was getting phone calls and my e-mail box is overloaded. I am so ready to party it up over this!!!!

If any of you have read any of my posts on what has taken place in illinois government then you know my feelings regarding this wanna be mobster.

I hope he gets a chance to feel some of the pain that he has put so many state employees through!!!

I understand that you can bid on that senate seat on ebay now!! Any takers???:smile2::smile2::wink:

8. Graywolf

Graywolf New Member

State:
    Peru, IL.
    Now is a great time for Illinois to take all of the state north of I80 and make it a different state. All of the U S is surprised, but us in Illinois knew it was coming. Just didn't know when.

I am thinking of starting a business. It will be a touring business. I am going to call it "Come see Illinois' Locked up Governors". $100.00/person. jk.:wink:

9. Tim G

Tim G New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    IL HAS SOME OF THE HIGHEST TAXES, BUT YET WE HAVE THE WORST ROAD WAYS AND THE STATE IS BROKE , THIS CROOK WAS TRYING TO CHANGE THE IL STATE CONSTITUTION SO HE COULD STEAL ALL OF THE STATE EMPOLYEES 401K PLANS , GLAD THE FEDS GOT HIM !!!!

10. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I met Rod once while he was campaigning in a town near ours. I did'nt expect it, but he walked up to me and extended his hand and introduced himself. I just stood there with my arms at my side and kept repeating his last name in my head. I did'nt speak or shake his hand. When he walked away, my girlfriend told me "that was rude". I said to her, "Do you want a man with the last name of blagoyovich helping to run our country"? she laughed and he turned around and gave me a dirty look. LOL, I'm not usually like that. But, I just didn't like, or trust the man for some reason....My instincts were correct, huh?

11. Graywolf

Graywolf New Member

State:
    Peru, IL.
    How low can he go?

A new poll shows that just 8 percent of Illinoisans surveyed approve of the job Gov. Rod Blagojevich is doing. And those are folks who have been out of town this week!

Of course, there's a certain baseline for this sort of thing; 7 percent of Americans believe the economy is good. But by comparison, nearly twice as many respondents polled are watching Britney Spears' For The Record special "again and again" than approve of Blago.

In fact, more than twice as many people have seen or know someone who has seen "a mysterious object in the sky that might have been a visitor from another world" than approve of Blago.

A higher percentage of teens send nude photos of themselves to boyfriends and girlfriends over their cell phones than approve of Blago.

Far more British women fake it in bed than approve of Blago, though to be fair, more people think Jennifer Aniston should stick with John Mayer than approve of Blago, which is pretty crazy.

Can Blago rehabilitate his image? It depends on who comes along next. After all, Nixon during Watergate was more popular than oru current president, and has looked better and better over the last eight years. In fact, Nixon during Watergate was more popular than our current governor.

But give Blago time. Everyone can make a comeback.

12. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Sounds like this Rod Blagojevich is the type of guy I would take Catfishing! He would be my bait. I would tie the line around his neck and throw him overboard! He would sink when his mouth is open! Problem is the fish probably wouldn't bite on pure SH!T!!:wink::big_smile:LMAO!

13. ladyangler

ladyangler New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    :smile2: I thought only Louisiana had crooked politicians!!!!!!

14. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    NO!!!! All that would accomplish is polluting your fishing hole for ever!

Guy looks like a dang road kill opossum with them beady eyes of his, LOL

15. Shawn

Shawn New Member

State:
    Illinois
    His goose is cooked. Stupid, stupid man.

Graywolf - thanks for providing that additional context regarding his approval percentage.

Shawn

16. Graywolf

Graywolf New Member

State:
    Peru, IL.
    Shawn, N P. That came from channel 5's web site in Chicago. nbcchicago.com.

17. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    This junk is going on all over the county guess who keeps voteing the Trash in

18. Tim G

Tim G New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    pastor e up here it really doent matter what party they both have had there share of problems our last gov is in jail at the present time for a drivers liecences scandel that ended with 9 fatalitys due to a cdl that was sold under the table. very sad. now theres talk of a pardon ?

19. Stl-Stitch

Stl-Stitch New Member

State:
    Saint Charles, MO
    Surprise, surprise, surprise :wink:

20. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    Welcome to the BOC Elicia and Tim G.