Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks I have 2 rods coming from St Croix rods well replacement rods I broke about 8" off of them totally my fault they have a great 馃憤 warranty one was atleast 15 years old the other one was 2 years old now there not replacing for free but I'm still getting over have the cost back of what I paid for them these are for Bass and Walleye but I think they make a catfish rod too ill have to look into it

Registered
If you haven't already, take a look at the Big Cat Fever rods. Nice company, great products. Couple things i really like about them is the soft tip and strong backbone, plus the oversize hook clip near the reel. I've fished with Ugly Stik cat rods for a long time, and they perform very well for the money. But those tiny little wire loops for a hook keeper drive me nuts when I'm using 9/0 and up circle hooks. Almost impossible to get them in and out.

Registered
Medium light big cat fever rods with my 6500鈥檚. Use these for slow trolling. The soft tip works great when trolling in the lake (would be too light for heavy current river) and has enough backbone to land trophy size fish.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts