Rod Rack for Truck

Discussion in '4X4 Truck Talk and Repairs' started by carolinamudcat, May 28, 2009.

1. carolinamudcat

carolinamudcat New Member

State:
    Raleigh NC
    I apologize if this has already been asked but I was wondering if anyone had a rodrack mounted on their truck. I made this one myself but it broke while hauling a refrigerator so I was going to ask around for other ideas before I made a new one.

Attached Files:

2. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Thats pretty awesome. I would have never thought of that. I did see somewhere one this great site where someone made a rod rack for the front bumper of a Jeep. Reps to you brother for the idea.

3. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    thats nice thinking of putting a brush gaurd on mine with a rod rack

4. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    ive thought about puttin rod holders on my brush guard but i would probably never use it so i havent. but it sure would look cool. ill just ride around every where with some 16 foot crappie rods stickin up

5. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Looks great, nice job.

6. Papa64

Papa64 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Have you ever thought about out the back of your truck?? You can use the holss in the side rail and have them where you can just sliip them in and out, front, back or either side, that way you probably wouldn't break it again..

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Nice Idea,Mark. Welcome to the BOC. I have built one that you might like,sorry no pics,lost em when my puter crashed a few months ago.:sad2: