Rod holders

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by BAM, Nov 7, 2005.

1. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Any of yall use beeready rod holders, if so good or bad?

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Buck a buddy of mine bought 8 of them 2 weeks ago. I will ask him how well he likes them when I see him again.
    But everything I have read or heard about them is good.
    PEte

3. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I got hammered for recommending them on another thread but I have 6 of them mounted on my boat for over a year now and they work great. Mine are powder coated but he has them available in stainless now.

4. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hey Bam i can say that the time I saw them was back in July at a tournament got to use them then in a buddy boat. I have used driftmasters for years and when i got back home i was putting bee readys in my boat. I have had them in sents then and love them. Easy to use very low profile out of the way mind are all stainless steel adjustable on 18" risers one set in front and one in back 3 rod holders on each.
    I use them on my guide trips and everybody seems to like them so far. Sents then I have became the east coast Distributor for bee ready rod holders and have them on my web site in sponsor forum. If you need info on them just ask and i can send you something. If you like some price drop me a pm and i will send you a price list as i do give discounts to BOC members. Anything i can do to help just ask i don't think you can find a better rod holder out there if so i would like to hear about it.

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Are they available for round rails with risers? I see they have the rail mounts but can't find any info for risers for the round rails. If so what lengths do they offer?

6. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    I've tried them and didn't care for them. Also if you have a thick rod handle like a Tiger Rod they don't fit.

7. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member

State:
    Indy
    I like my Cabella's Rod Holders, they are easy to install, and all of my large rods fit into them. They also have a lock feature that has helped keep my rod in the boat when a big one takes the bait!

8. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.

Well thats another question I had. Mine are ugly stick big water boat rods and require a large holder to fit, so I quess they won't work for me... Thanks for info...

9. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hey spoon at this time they dont have risers for round rail but they are in the works. As for the bigger rods the new stainless steel holders are wider then the old powder coated ones was. So they will fit the bigger rods like the tiger rods.

10. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Thanks Tim;
    I need a little riser to make the lower rod section clear enough. Good to hear they are big enuff for larger rod butt sections. I like the looks of there lower profile and when they get a riser for the round rail mounts I would sure be interested in trying some.

11. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Thanks Spoon I'm Here When You Need Them . I No There Are Some Very Nice Things In The Work As Soon As All Pattens Are Done They Will Start Rolling Out.