Rod Holders

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by RiverKing, Apr 28, 2006.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I am thinking about purchasing some new rod holders for my boat maybe some berkely quick draw holders..anyone used them, if so are they any good..any suggestions on any other types of rod holders

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    berkley holders are light weight at best. scotty holders are like the berkleys but heavy duty and better quality. The library on this site has good ideas for rod holders.

3. Tinboat

Tinboat New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    Look on ebay for Hills Boat Rigging and wire forms store. I use his stuff.

4. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hi. Riverking. I use Drift master Roh holders the guide series and have real good luck with them ive seen drift masters at bass pro but not the guide series . They are more heavy duty than the little pro series i believe they had at bass pro good luck. Bigcatman0816.

5. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Check out the BEE READY rod holders. Very nice and low profile. Prices aren't bad either. Tim Hagan a brother of the BOC sells them and gives a very nice discount to the brothers and sisters of the BOC or ya can check out the bee ready web site for some nice pictures.

6. mspratt

mspratt New Member

State:
    missouri
    Might check out berkleys quickset rod holders, been using them a few years now.I like em because when you get a hit you just pull the rod straight up out of the holder......your humble servant mspratt:eek:oooh: