Rod Holders

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by SkiMax, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I'm looking for some sturdy metal rod holders. Wanting either the driftmasters or the Monsters. If anybody has anything let me know. Would like the 33 degree holders (or combo 0/33).

2. catman_mark

catman_mark New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i use rod holders made of pvc they work great i use them on my pontoon. I will try to put some pics out for u if u like them i will give u some.

3. wishiwasfishing

wishiwasfishing Member

State:
    missouri
    Name:
    Capt. Jason
    I would stick with the monsters or the driftmasters. If you fish for big fish the pvc will not holdup to the abuse these giants can dish out.

4. kyjake

kyjake New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I would like to see pictures of your rodholders,where would you put them?

Jake

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Check out the Monster Web Site. They have what your looking for at volume pricing.

6. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Id call steve and order MONSTERS i did awhile back and i love em

7. huls1

huls1 New Member

State:
    alabama
    monsters are the way to go, just mounted mine and they work great

8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I talked to max last night while we were out fishing on my boat. and i have the monster duals. and max does love them. but he happened to find some driftmasters of his fathers that he was putting on his boat TEMPORARILY. he told me that he would more than likely be getting steves phone number from me in the near future probably next spring to order a set of monsters to replace the driftmasters. because the monsters and driftmasters arent in the same league. its league single A to the majors...u cant compete. sorry driftmaster guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.