rod holder racks

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by yellingrebel78, Oct 20, 2009.

1. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    Does any one have any pics of there rod holder racks I seen a few on here but was wondering if anybody else had any I'm trying to build me one for my boat got the rod holders just got to build the rack now and I need some idea so yall can help sure would appreciate it

2. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina

3. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Brian,
    Check out the library; there is a whole section on rod holders for boats...W

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    [yt]pkdTmzbJchw[/yt]
    Try this it works for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
  5. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I'm in the process of making mine too but I'll put up pics when I'm done. The main thing I wanted is for the rods to be at a perfect height for me to grab. So my bases or actually holder nut, is at 32"...no leaning over for rods, that's one thing I hate ; )

6. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    thanks yall my biggest problem trying to figure out how to clear my motor I was trying to not make it that high but looks like I'm going have to do so

7. afishpatrol

afishpatrol New Member

State:
    indiana
    here is one i made about 8 years ago, been modified year after year, all aluminum, holds my downriggers or about any configuration of rod set up needed. if you move the set up forward like i have done it allows the motor to fully tilt upright
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009