rod building supplies

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by catsmith1, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    I have come across ALOT of supplies for rod building (and fly tying but that is another post LOL). I had big dreams of learning to build my own rods but as usual there is just no time.

I have probably a few hundred rolls of rod thread, couple hundred guides and tip tops, reel seats, foam and cork handles, you get the point.........

Not sure if anyone is interested in some of this stuff or not but pm me with questions if you are.

2. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    need some 15in cork casting handles and some large rod tip tops what ya charge me for 4 cork handles and 6 tip tops(lg) ...sniper

3. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana

sent ya a pm

4. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    What about some varigated. twisted winding thread in various colors? nylon

In all reality post a list up of what you have and let us give you some orders..

5. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    I am getting alot of pms and they will be answered in order. I will work on a list.

6. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    here is some of the thread. I know there is more floating around somewhere but we can only bring so much in the house. LOL

Attached Files:

7. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    this is a sample of some of the things i have.

rog guides:
    Fugi gcnog -- sizes 8 10 and 12 --80 plus of each
    Fugi glst tip tops -- size 7 40 plus

a bunch of other fuji guides some still in packs

pacific bay guides also.

misc reel seats. alum plast and wood. I don't know enough about them to tell what is supposed to be there.

rod grips: more foam than cork

a good chunk of the thread is in the pic i put on earlier. not all of it. a good chunk of it is gudebrod.

there is much more that is still in the shop. I only have so much room to bring stuff in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.