Rocky Point Gathering Questions

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by river1214rat, May 27, 2008.

1. river1214rat

river1214rat New Member

State:
    West Point, KY
    This is the first time I have attended anything like this one. What can I expect?? Do you leave your boat in overnight? When do most of you fish?? Any other tidbits of info would be appreciated. :tounge_out:

Linda

2. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    linda as for me ill be there on friday moring or thur. night with it being this time of the year that we are having it im going to say most of us will be fishing at night or i will be for sure

i should be around the camp sites all day friday for some good BSING an meeting every one new an then should head out to start fishing around 5 or 6

sat. Eric is going to be there to go over fish finders an drift fishing an nav of the river an dinner should start around noon on sat. an then head ourt around 5 or 6 to fish

as for leaving your boat in the water all night thats going to be up to u the camp sites are right beside the river bank so i would think some one sould if they wonted to

hope this helps out as for me its just a blast getting out an meeting new people an bsing with them

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Me and my crew will be in Friday morning, maybe even Thursday night, depending on if we can get the cabin 1 night earlier and how late we would get in.