Rocky Point 3

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by billcatfish, Aug 20, 2008.

1. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    ill get this started looks like a few guys have been asking for a date on the next one here are some date to throw out at you

sept 27- 28- 29
    oct 3-4-5
    10-11-12
    24-25-26

im game for any time even in nov. or dec. lets get this going im for sure going to make a trip up there this winter to try on them big blues in the winter

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    i would like to go sometime in Oct.

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Rock on brother Bill! I'm game for Sept. or Oct. or both, as long as I can get a cabin reservation in! Set a date bro, everything else will fall into place.:wink:

4. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    I just got off the phone with Josh (Massive Cat). The first weekend in October sounds good to us as long as we can get a cabin rented. What do ya all think?

5. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    check on the caben for that weekend an let me know if you wanna make it for that weekend

6. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    I will give em a call tomarrow and see what they have available for the first weekend in Oct.

7. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    hey now ... i need a cabin to !! no way im pulling this bigger boat behind the camper !!:smile2: but i will probably just pull a winston and sleep in the boat:wink:

8. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    New Boat????? You didnt,,,,,nah no way,,,,not the big houseboat from the hill at the marina? You were eyeballin it pretty hard the last time. :smile2: What do you have now?

9. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    the house boat is next!!!! i forgot the # or i would have already called!!! :wink:

10. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    if its the weekend of the 25th i could possibly go.

11. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    Oct,3-4-5 is good for me

Bigcat GarryEads

12. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    so we have ruled out the weekend of the 25th!! :smile2::smile2:

13. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man O man. I dont have a boat but I will come.. I hate missing these things.. I wanna go.. I will bank fish too if i got too..

14. river1214rat

river1214rat New Member

State:
    West Point, KY
    I am coming!!!!!! No boat; No Mean Gene. Don't care...If there is a seat on a boat great, if not...there is plenty of river bank to fish from. What is the official date???

15. river1214rat

river1214rat New Member

State:
    West Point, KY
    I need a BIG CAT so I can change this stupid avatar.....:roll_eyes:

16. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    guys an girls got bad news biga called up there today an they said they have sold the camp grounds an they said they didnt have any contact info yet on the new oweners yet im going to try an get some info tommarow or monday an see what i can find out on this for us

17. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    bear was the one that made the call so you might want to call him .. he might have more info bill....

18. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That sucks... I guess we just wait huh

19. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    sure it wasnt those ohio boys that didnt buy it to keep us from finding all the big cats

20. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    When I talked to the folks at Rocky Point last week they confirmed that they had sold the campgrounds and cabins. They will keep the store and restraunt. They didnt have any contact info on the new owners yet, or any info on whether the rates would change. They took my name & number and told me they would pass along any info when they got some, and if I hadnt heard from them by the 31st to call again as that is the date it is to change hands. I'll pass along any info I get as soon as I get it.
    Now on the down side, it doesnt look like I am going to be able to make this one guys. I seem to have too many irons in the fire right now. My truck is in dire need of ball joints, tie rod ends and new skins, and Michele is chompin on my ass to get her up to Rochester Michigan to see our son up at college. And you all know,,,when mamma aint happy, aint nobody happy. I cant blame her, we havent seen him since he left for soccer camp back in mid July. I'm kinda missin him myself.
    You all go ahead and set it up and go. I'll be with ya all in spirit and expect to hear big stories about big fish, but ya better have pics to go with em, lol. I will definately be at Rocky Point 4, hows November sound for that one?