ROCKY FORK LAKE

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ohio hilljack, Sep 18, 2008.

1. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    HEY BROTHERS I SEARCHING FOR ANY INFO I CAN GET ON CATCHING BIG CATS IN ROCKY FORK LAKE. I'VE ALREADY TALKED TO SOME AND RECEIVED SOME GOOD INFO ,BUT YOU CAN'T EVER KNOW TOO MUCH. WE FISHED LAST NIGHT AND CAUGHT A TEN ,A SEVEN AND A THREE POUND CHANNEL. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HOOK UP WITH A BIG FLAT IN THIS LAKE. SOME OF YOU HAVE CAUGHT SOME OUT OF THERE IF IF IS NOT TOO INQUISITIVE I WOULD LIKE SOME INFO ON HOW AND WHERE. THIS TIME OF THE YEAR WOULD ALSO BE IMPORTANT .THANKS FOR ANY INFO YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO PART WITH. NO PICS TOO DUMB TO USE A CAMERA DEFINITELY TOO DUMB TO PUT THEM ON HERE.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like you guys had a pretty good night at Rocky Fork. How long did you fish?

3. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    7 TILL 12 PM BUT IT WASN'T LIKE THE FISH WE HAULED IN WHEN YOU WAS WITH US AT DEERCREEK. I THINK I WAS GETTING SPOILED AND SOMEBODY WANTED TO PUT ME IN MY PLACE.

4. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am sure that there are good fish to be caught in there and that some people are going to help you out! Those were some good fish at deercreek. How is the bait in Rocky fork...........

5. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    MILLIONS OF THREE INCH SHAD AND WE GOT TEN OR TWELVE BIG ONES FOR CUT BAIT IN ABOUT TEN THROWS OF THE NET. GOT A THREE POUND BASS TOO ,WE TEASED A COUPLE BASS FISHIN NEXT TO US AND TURNED HIM LOSE:smile2::smile2:

6. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Enter those fish in the OH vs PA Catfish contest.

7. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT JEFF. I KINDA WATCH ALL THIS STUFF HAPPEN BUT I AM A COMPUTER ILLITERATE . THE ONLY REASON I'M ON HERE IS BECAUSE MY BROTHER HOOKED ME UP.

8. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    No Problem. I took care of it for ya.

9. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    THANK YOU JEFF. HOW BIG DO THEY HAVE TO BE TO BE ENTERED.

10. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    7# channel and 25#flathead

11. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Congrats on your catch; Keep reelin' em' in fella's...:006:

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    congrats on the fish

13. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    THANKS GUYS. I'M GOING BACK OVER THERE SATURDAY ,HOPEFULLY I CATCH SOME MORE. IF MY BUDDY GOES WITH ME MAYBE I CAN GET SOME PICS.

14. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    going back in a few minutes to see if i can get a couple more . gonna fish for shovels and stayed anchored up, Rollo and will let you know how that works out.

15. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck tonight brother, one of us is due for a big one and I sure ain't doing any fishing, that MUST mean its your time!! Let me know how it all works out for you

16. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    think i willl either head to deer creek or rocky tomorrow afternoon,see what i can get ahold of.

17. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    TWO MORE FOR OHIO VS PENNSYLVANIA. EVEN HAVE PICS. JEFF I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO ENTER THEM.
    View attachment 49
    ATTACH]49278[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

18. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    FORGOT . ONE IS NINE POUNDS TWELVE OUNCES THE OTHER IS EIGHT POUNDS FOURTEEN OUNCES. BOTH WERE CAUGHT ON CUT SHAD FISHING THE BOTTOM WITH CIRCLES OF COURSE. WE FISHED TWO POLES WITH CUT AND TWO WITH LIVE BAIT ,NEVER GOT A HIT ON THE GILLS AND LIVE SHAD. CAUGHT SEVEN ALTOGETHER WITH ANOTHER BARELY FAILING TO QUALIFY AT SIX POUNDS THIRTEEN OUNCES. ALL THE OTHERS WERE IN THE THREE AND FOUR POUND RANGE. ONE THING ABOUT ROCKY FORK YOU DON'T CATCH A BUNCH OF DINKS..

19. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Those are some great looking fish, congrats Brother and keep up updated on future events. I guess you found some good holes!

20. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    congrats on the nice channels