Rocks and fossils

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, Mar 18, 2007.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    check these out i found them at work :lol: supposed to been workin but was standing around waiting for supplies , do you have any weird rocks or fossils you could share ? be happy to see them .

Attached Files:

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey, those are cool! I had a huge rock collection when I was a kid, and spent countless hours identifying them. Only found a few I thought might be fossils though.....never was much of a science girl, but physical science and the way the earth is made has always interested me :smile2:.

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Very inerresting. The one on the bottom right resembles my liver. I wonder what they are. I've got some stones too. If I can find them, I will share them with ya.

4. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Those are some cool looking rocks.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Cool stuff ,Chuck . I've got a few when we get the digital I'll post em for ya one is a snail shell that is about 3" long

'

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Those are cool! I don't have any pics but would like to see more pics of them.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Charles those are neat and Interesting. If you get them identified please post the results.

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Those are some interesting looking rocks. I used to collect arrow heads and fossils when i was a kid growing up in New Mexico.