rockin fathers day gift!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishfearme, Jun 18, 2009.

1. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    man, what a way to be cheered up, after being laid off,my wife and kids(2-17 years old,1- 13) got me what i feel is a rockin gift. the gifts are ,two abu garcia ambassadeur 7000 ics, with two american spirit nite stick s medium heavy, 11' .and 2, 12"bobbers ,10, 1oz no rolls. 2 rolls of stren high impact 30lbs line. now i have always told my kids that if they make me something, that's much better than them going out and simply buying me something, b/c they have to take the time to think of something, then think of how to make it. ( well know that they r older that don't work any more ) all 3 kids , 2 boys 1 girl, told me that with all the fishing stuff they gave me, there s one more thing that go s with it, so i asked what else could there be, and they said, a hole day of all of us fishing and cooking out, well i dont want to sound like a girl ly man or something, but i tell you what that made me feel SO GOOD, and yes my eyes started to leak a lil, ok back to fishin, we r going out this saturday life is good .:wink:

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Your a Blessed man Rich with a Blessed Family.

3. shotscott

shotscott New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    James is right Rich, u are blessed. I'm, lookin for some fishin stuff also for fathers day. Have one child n one son in law that likes to fish. Have a great weekend guys.

4. shotscott

shotscott New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    James I see ur from GC I live on the west side let's wet a line some time. Scott

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    ?????? LOL IF YOUR TYPEING TO ME ? I'AM FROM CALI BUT THANKS ANYWAY LOL

6. ga2oh

ga2oh New Member

State:
    ohio
    congrats on the sweet gifts. :big_smile: use them well and often.

7. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    all man, thats great! i hope you guys do really good! then they may want to go to treat thier self instead of a one timer for dad. then you would have more great days together! good luck on your trip, hope they get hooked! take care man, shane

8. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    man what a gift now your ready for the big ones i got a double weekend fathers day and birthday i bet i dont get nothin like that

9. shotscott

shotscott New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    shut my mouth James, It was for Rich, however the offer still stands. Thanks

10. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    me and the 13 year old go fishing at lest 2 times a week, me and the wife go at lest1 time,my 17 year old is planning for school after high school and working and doing his thing right now but we still have our time, the same with my lil girl

11. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    u say ur on the west side uh, i know that side good, i use to work off wilson road over there, as a welder,formen, at a sign shop. get back with me and we will go fishing

12. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    Congrats man! It doesn't get any better than that!

13. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    YOU EARNED IT, my brotha!:wink:

I bet you can't wait to test out your new gear?:big_smile:

14. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    u know it bud,i have nt even had the time to take them in the back yard and try them out

15. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    your right, kicking back and seeing your kids,and wife and just shooting the breezeand haveing a good time,and good food, im just thank full the kids turned out like they did,my 17 year old boy likes fishing, he s just not as hard core as me,with it.

16. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    You deserved it bud! Sounds like you raised a good buncha kids there!

17. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    thank you bud, ill tell ya what, i will amit, they didnt give me the hell i gave my mom and dad. ( i didnt let them know that, lol,lol. ):wink:

18. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio

LOL! I know exactly what ya mean, they say having kids is the payback for all the trouble you gave your parents..... I know alot of dads that will sit around with their kids and tell them all the stupid things he's done when he was a kid, BIG MISTAKE, wait 'till they're all grown up before you tell them those things! LOL!

19. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    Rich you are a lucky man indeed. Give them all a big hug and enjoy all the time you can with them. It just don't get any better than that.

20. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    sorry folks had to come back and do some delting, this dam dell is acting funny