Rock-N-Roll, is the new AC/DC anygood?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by fishnfwl, Oct 20, 2008.

1. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    OK, who has bought the new release and is it any good? Are they keeping inline with the old style or new....

2. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    im not buying the cd, ive heard some songs on the radio and i havent liked one song that ive heard yet, rock and roll train isnt bad but it aint good either.. i miss the good ole songs.. shoot to thrill.. back in black.. thunderstruck.. u know.. the good stuff

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I haven`t heard any of the new stuff yet.

4. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Got to say, not real crazy about the new songs,:cool2:
    Puddle

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Theres some of it on you tube.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    sounds fine to me. this aint the 70's anymore. so IMO there still doing pretty darn good.

[youtubevid]bX2xbqWtyJU[/youtubevid]

[youtubevid]UcC4OcRI2SQ[/youtubevid]

[youtubevid]1O4SqaTNDV0[/youtubevid]

heres a few randy. might help a bit.

7. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Thanks Jer, yep sounds like ac/dc to me, guess I'll get the tickets when they play the arena up there (still Red Bird?) and we'll go, :smile2: Seen them oh 8-9 times I know they are the loudest show I personally have ever seen...HUH EH, whats that ya say? :smile2::smile2::smile2: or if'n they manage to hit ST,L the river port amphitheater (have NO idea what the name of it is this week:smile2:) we can set on the river and fish, whilst they jam out in the back ground :wink: :smile2:

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya still redbird. dought theyll hit that one. i wish. hell ya. would love to see em. never have. kiss reunion, bad co ted negent. bout the only old school ones ive seen. many hair bands and almost seen OZZY. a$$&ole canceled.

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    A/C D/C ....Died with the death of Bon Scott, every thing since has sucked.

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Oh come on now, they were so young then Most people don't even know that Scott was the original.........

Jer, the best show I ever seen was the Ozzman (5 times now, more than likely no more, lol) but was Ozzy (with Randy Rhodes) and Special Suprize guest Ronnie James Deo up in Tinley Park, Man was that a night to try and remember :smile2: :eek:oooh: was at work one night and a fella I worked with won 2 tickets to the show and was telling me about it said he thought it was someone else and didn't want them, asked me if I wanted them, Hell didn't even let him finish what he was saying, LOL!

The show your talking about wasn't back in early 90's was it? At RedBird? I lived there in Bloomington at the time, not sure exact year anymore 92 I was thinking?

11. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Ronnie James,
    Now that brings back memories...last in line....:wink: great tune...
    Puddle..:cool2:

12. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    RJD playing with Ozzy, NOT! That was drug war time. Maybe for a brief moment during the transition.:roll_eyes:

13. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yea, that must have been it :roll_eyes: Lets see, April Wine wasn't there either, and Molly Hatchet, didn't show up..... don't remember any of the other, then again maybe it wasn't a super jam either :eek:oooh: :smile2: :smile2:

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya randy i was in my early 20 late teens when ozzy canceled. i can rely on ozzy from lost wages more that the english one.:smile2:

hey folks. its $11.88 at wal mart. ive lost $300 + in a night playing craps. you cant eat at long john silvers for $12. buy it or dont whine lmao.:smile2:

hell thats the price of a couple dozen chicken wings. eat or listen its your choice hahaha. one more. heck just piriate it from youtube hahaha.:roll_eyes:

[youtubevid]4fw3L6qiFVQ[/youtubevid]

15. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    i dont think its a bad cd i like black ice and big jack. never got a chance to see them .selling out everyplace on the tour 91.00 a ticket dont matter where you sit. ive seen kiss 5 times never got a chance to see them outdoors though would really liked to have seen that.

16. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Alright pirate master, :smile2: Done did it! didn't even have to walk to the far back of the store, they had, what looked like a couple truck loads and enough room for 1/2 truck load.........:smile2:

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    heck i got ac/dc live at donnington castle free. oops.:roll_eyes:

18. fr8dog

fr8dog New Member

State:
    OK
  19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I bought the new cd-satisfiedf and impressed there still getting it on as good as they arer but oh yeah......... Its hard to hate ac/dc(LOL):roll_eyes:.....and would of loved to be at donnington......that was one bad show......

20. thunderchicken

thunderchicken New Member

State:
    Yuma Az
    Saw AC/DC at the fabulous forum in Los Angeles when the Back in Black Tour just got started, back in 81 or 82? Was an awesome show, guys are hard rockers for sure.

:cool2: