Robinhood crossbow shot amazing

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by PeZ, Feb 7, 2007.

1. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I was at the range tonight dialing in my scope on my new crossbow
    and I think its about as good as I can get it now you be the judge!!! only down side is I ruined 2 bolts thats 11.00 bucks :( this shot was @ 30 yards

Attached Files:

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    OOOk now lets see an oncore!! great shootinand thanks for the pics never seen that before!!

3. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    i posted this on the mythbusters website they couldnt do it on the show so they may come to my house and revisit the myth

4. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    PeZ I was gonna suggest ya send that to mythbusters...I watched that show, it was pretty good man they should've had you on the show..........

5. Iamnoone

Iamnoone New Member

State:
    FL
    Could get to be an expensive hobby! :worship:

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    That's pretty good but it's hard on bolts. There are about a dozen of those on the wall of my local bow shop. You should read the book, "Zen and the Art of Archery". A guy did that in the dark!

7. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have talk too a few people and they said the myth on myth busters was to split a wood arrow in half from nock to tip but i still think my shot was pretty amazing. and im really happy with the preformance of the horton crossbows I would recomend one to any one.

8. greasemonkey07

greasemonkey07 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think on mythbusters they were only using compound bows. I don't hink they tried the crossbows. I may be wrong but from what i remember on the show they didn't.

9. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    the mythbusters did not use a crossbow it was a compound with a wooden arrows

10. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    great shot pez and good pics also thanks for sharing

11. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Nice shot. I've done that 3 times with a compound. It was neat the first time, now I'm just ticked that it ruins arrows and/or nocks when it happens.

12. Stainless

Stainless Member

State:
    Ft Smith, AR
    That definitely is a bragging keep sake. Me personally, I hate when that happens. I've never had one do like yours with my Mathews, but I have broke a lot of nocks and fletchings if I shoot at the same circle on my Block. I don't think I do it because I'm that good, I think I do it because I just have bad luck. :lol:

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    nice shootin ROBIN HOOD!!! lol

14. BigOlGooduns

BigOlGooduns New Member

State:
    Texas
    The real question is where did it hit on the target. The school I teach at does archery and I've seen that a couple of times, but if it wasn't in the bullseye it isn't as illustrious... Good grouping though!