Road trippen

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Dec 30, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well,friday night bout midnight my brother,ole lady and I took off upto Kerrick Mn. it is about 20 miles from Deluth.Brother wanted to look at a rv he found on the net so off we went. It is a 83 model and it is in need of some attention but over all he got a good deal and I have to commend the rv sales that sold it at Oaklake Camp ground/R/v sales because they were honest and very upstanding....he bought it as is and they actualey tried to talk us out of it because they never did anything but drive it 100 mile trip ,It wasnt serviced or anything.....but it made it with flying colors as we knew it when we looked it over.Needs some cosmetick,have to send it to the powderr room fer some make up but....with that said got a good deal
    I do not like to road trip and it wasnt exactly nice out but on the other hand I have never been that far north ...cabin fever...needed it.Took the camera and Lilly took a couple shots giong down the road.The Window was dirty but this is a testament to why i like the country

Attached Files:

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That only re inforces why I aint much of a people person :big_smile:looks way too crowded to me, Glad ya had a good trip .

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Where's the pics of the RV? Man,you have to get your priorities in order,Kenny.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Glen its up front of us on the road there you gettin blind in yer ole age?:big_smile:

5. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey,Man you gotta splain this stuff better for me to understand!

6. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Oh Kenny,I see 2 RV's in front of you,which one you talkin about?

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Glen the one way up front of us front and center:smile2:

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    better yet right side (You do know right from left dont cha:wink:)

9. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You mean there's a difference between right and left?:roll_eyes: Oh me,always someum to keep me confused!:confused2: