Road Trip

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Phoneman53, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Phoneman53

Phoneman53 New Member

State:
    Olivet, Kansas,
    The wifey said she wanted to get one those 1 man chair blinds, ahah she has been looking in the Cabela master catalog, hmmmm, I got her a Nikon digital camera for Chirstmas and she has been photographing wildlife, so I told her that I saw them at Cabelas last October,,,she said can we go Saturday,,,my wheels got to spinning,,,,I got my list of what I need to stock up on, (maybe even a new magnum combo) for cats, so look out,,,,and I can always say it was her idea to go.....WooHooo..:smile2:

2. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    Bill,good luck and dont let her forget,it was her idea to take the kid to the candy store!:wink::smile2:
    let us know if there are any good sales going on.i have a couple gift cards and have been waiting to hit one of their tent sales

3. Phoneman53

Phoneman53 New Member

State:
    Olivet, Kansas,
    will let ya know,,,and oh ya I can remind her that my birthday is only 2 weeks away,,,,no only 10 days away,,,oh ya,,,a big kid in a big candy store....:smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    :smile2:im as bad as you are in that store!! my girlfriend wont even go there with me anymore,i have to drop her off at NFM and go pick her up when im done!:smile2:she does'nt see how i can look at hooks for 20 minutes!
    i think Cabelas should hire some chip-n-dales for full time jobs to entertain the women while men can spend more money and not get rushed out of the store!!:smile2:

5. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I would be bleeding in the hook isle!

6. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Caleb I here you buddy, my wife freaks out anytime I mention going in to look at something. It's now to the point that I have her drop me of and she goes over to te Legends. I tell her if I get done before you I wont call I'll just walk over and meet you no need in you stopping your shopping and have to pick me up.:wink: I still have not walked over.:smile2: They need a spa close so the girls could go to it while we shop that way we could have hours and hours of free time to look at all the different hooks and stuff.

7. Kansas Tree Rat

Kansas Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Waverly, Kansas
    Elaine said you BETTER be stoppin by if you are that close to our neck of the woods.

8. Phoneman53

Phoneman53 New Member

State:
    Olivet, Kansas,
    Are you talking to me BRO :wink:,,,,,,we probably will, to dang cold to do much else....if your sis would get up and get ready I would head out now...Will call ya when we head over your way....:smile2:

9. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Nice job! Way to play your angle.