Road status for Boat Show?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Bigmagic, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Anyone been to KC today or from Warsaw to KC? I checked the MODOT site and it said partially covered. I'd still like to hear Jamison tomorrow, I'm staying up late watching the weather. If its too bad I'll have to catch him next time but if the roads are passable I'll still go. More bad stuff coming in the am I just heard. Anyone been out?

2. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Dont know about the roads ,but dont see anything on the radar, give me a call when you know what your going to do.

3. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    They're saying it's going to start up again about 9:00 this morning. Hope to see you guys there!

4. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    supposed to get between 1-3" of snow as of right now 7:18a its not doing a thing.

5. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Radar has it just west of us right now and its almost 8:00am. I'm going to have to catch Jamison another time. Let us know what ya learn in the seminar. Someone be sure and invite him to the May gathering or heck do one in KC this year. Wish the weather would have cooperated I was loaded and ready to go. See ya on the water!

6. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    KJEL in Lebenon is saying to expect another inch of ice.:crazy:

7. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Good call ron started raining here around 1 alot of ice out there ,but not as bad as springfield