Road kill

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by catfish kenny, Nov 29, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well wed. afternoon Pa Kettle (Lillys Dad) called and asked if I wanted a deer,ofcourse I do but I am not in any shape under thy circumstances .He got a 8pt road kill by our local pd,so I called my brother and they went and dressed/hung it out at my uncles.If all goes well we are gonna wack it up tommorow night.I have most of the swelling down in my jaw and get them teeth out monday soI can enjoy some of them tasty vittles.Brothr says it broke the two front legs and dont look like we are gonna loose alot of the meat.It is bigger than the last one we got to and that boy was a biggun........Between Load-Tdawg Willie and everone else .....I am starting me a stew tonight ......Ya all makin me hungry:big_smile_2:

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Sorry fellas some how I think I had a brain fart so our great staff is gonna have to help get me where I belong

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I think you belong in the kitchen puttin that there stew together. Save me a bowl.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sounds good,Kenny ........GIT ER DONE.

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Went out and took a look at it tonight,I counted 8pionts my brother counted 9 pts..I am gonna have to find out if he had his shoes off when he counted em?:eek:oooh::wink:

Attached Files:

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thats better than a dominoes pizza delivery! :smile2:

Your going to be busy tomorrow!

Thanks for the picture.

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    YES SIR IT IS GONAA BE SOME EATIN THERE!!!!

8. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Deer stew and/or Deer Chili sure sounds delicious.

Kenny, I hope those teeth of yours get to feeling better soon.

Tony
    _

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    MONDAY MORNING THERE OUT !

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    After you get them bad teeth out ,we'll have to take up a BOC collection for a food mill so's you can mash that buck up and eat him :smile2:

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    We ground most of him up,weather is supose to turn of real nasty....Would of liked to let it hang longer but.....anyways have alot of burger and I started the roast from the last one ,ought to smell the house mmmmmmmmmmmmmm it smells gooooooooooodddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Kenny glad your going to get the teeth out finally. I know you didn't want me to pull them for ya but I had to offer anyway. LOL I like my deer steak cooked medium. Later Andy

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Andy we have a roast in now you ought to smell the house.....gonaa be real good come this afternoon

14. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You gonna send postbeetle a bag of that burger? I hear he's been battling the elements to no avail.:confused2::smile2:

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I realt should but he called the dentist for me and I am gonna have to wait till after tommorow befor I make the call:wink::eek:oooh::wink::eek:oooh::wink: